Biotest

V-Diet for Me?

I have been out of the gym for a while. I do moderatly physical work but have let myself go. I need to lose some fat and build some muscle back. I have male, 27 years old, 6’3" 250 lb. I think I am around the 25% body fat range.

I was wondering if the V-Diet would be alright for me or should I get back into lifting/working out again and then go for it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Workout/lift again.

Find a written program that suits your goals (strength/hypertrophy/mix) mix in some cardio like HiiT

Clean up your diet, read Berardi’s articles etc. Tailor your diet to weight loss

Post your diet and chosen program. Let it be critiqued.

If you are not happy with your weight loss in a few months come back and ask.

[quote]egger wrote:
I have been out of the gym for a while. I do moderatly physical work but have let myself go. I need to lose some fat and build some muscle back. I have male, 27 years old, 6’3" 250 lb. I think I am around the 25% body fat range.

I was wondering if the v diet would be alright for me or should I get back into lifting/working out again and then go for it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks [/quote]

Generally speaking, the V-Diet is designed for those who are already training regularly. I’d suggest a couple of months of regular training before starting the V-Diet. The first bit of fat will be easy to lose anyway with good eating and good training. Use the V-Diet to break a plateau or take it to the next level later on.

That’s what I was thinking, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.