Biotest

V-Diet For Me?

I currently am 165lbs and have tried everything to get rid of the last part of fat around my lower abs and back, I can slightly see my upper abs, I have had no success for almost a yr, and eat pretty clean, Do you think the V-diet would be useful if I already have good eating habits and am only 165lbs??

[quote]Mitch08012 wrote:
I currently am 165lbs and have tried everything to get rid of the last part of fat around my lower abs and back, I can slightly see my upper abs, I have had no success for almost a yr, and eat pretty clean, Do you think the V-diet would be useful if I already have good eating habits and am only 165lbs??[/quote]

A bad body composition is a bad body composition, regardless of scale weight. However, you haven’t “tried everything” if you’re only eaten “pretty clean.” Most people who tell me that are actually eating like crap and only think it’s “pretty clean.”

I’d be curious as to your age, height, training age, and typical training program too.

Chris I’ve had a V-life slip for the last 2 weeks… I fell f**kin bad and need to get my act together! I think i’ve gained like 2-4lbs max and don’t look any different i just feel shitty! This should be enough to get me re-motivated but i’m struggling. My gym schedule has been affected for the last couple of weeks and i think tat has negative effect on my diet. If anything it should have enforced me to stick to my diet to make up for the lack of training.

Don’t know why i’m writing this and don’t know what kind of response i’m expecting. Guess i just self diagnosed my own situation!

I just realised i hi-jacked some one else’s post, this should have been in the ask Chris section… Sorry Mitch!

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Chris I’ve had a V-life slip for the last 2 weeks… I fell f**kin bad and need to get my act together! I think i’ve gained like 2-4lbs max and don’t look any different i just feel shitty! This should be enough to get me re-motivated but i’m struggling. My gym schedule has been affected for the last couple of weeks and i think tat has negative effect on my diet. If anything it should have enforced me to stick to my diet to make up for the lack of training.

Don’t know why i’m writing this and don’t know what kind of response i’m expecting. Guess i just self diagnosed my own situation![/quote]

Yeah, when you training is compromised, it’s obviously better to keep diet super-tight to help keep things in check. It sounds like you know this though so I’m sure you’ll get back on track soon. As you saw in the LiveSpill, I’ve had a similar issue with the gym schedule, so I just got back on track and added an extra bit of cardio (stairmill) to solve the issue fast.

The important thing here is that you recognized the slip and are doing something about it before the slip turns into a fall.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Don’t know why i’m writing this and don’t know what kind of response i’m expecting. Guess i just self diagnosed my own situation![/quote]

Yeah, when you training is compromised, it’s obviously better to keep diet super-tight to help keep things in check. It sounds like you know this though so I’m sure you’ll get back on track soon. As you saw in the LiveSpill, I’ve had a similar issue with the gym schedule, so I just got back on track and added an extra bit of cardio (stairmill) to solve the issue fast.

The important thing here is that you recognized the slip and are doing something about it before the slip turns into a fall. [/quote]

Nipped it in the Bud Chris… back on track!