Biotest

V-Diet for a Broke Man

I am curious to know if I take in the amount of calories and the same amount of carbs and proteins as if i were on the shakes and just kept the HOT-ROX and the Surge. Would this still be the broke mans V-Diet?

Because i saw all the nutrients that are in the meta drive and i could get that with whole foods. I would just include a Protein powder to meet the protein requirements for that day along with proteins from eggs and meat. I dont spend 700 on groceries in 28 days, So what are the opinions on this.

[quote]Chicharon wrote:
I am curious to know if I take in the amount of calories and the same amount of carbs and proteins as if i were on the shakes and just kept the HOT-ROX and the Surge. Would this still be the broke mans V-Diet? Because i saw all the nutrients that are in the meta drive and i could get that with whole foods. I would just include a Protein powder to meet the protein requirements for that day along with proteins from eggs and meat. I dont spend 700 on groceries in 28 days, So what are the opinions on this.[/quote]

i would think it is better to do it with powders as they are fairly exact while whole food isnt. plus you will be getting different things from whole food.

i am also broke and plan on doing the V-Diet onnce i get back to uni. i live in ireland so ordering Biotest Powders is waaay out of the question.

i plan to buy 5kg of Casein, 5kg of whey, either dextrose or glucose powder.

Whey shake for breakfast, Whey/Casein Shake all other times apart from Post workout which will be Whey/Carbs. then only Casein Shake before bed. i will be using HOT-ROX.

i know it is horribly butchered version but it costs less than £100/$200 for the diet… (thats assuming i use all 10kg of the protein.

Scott

[quote]Chicharon wrote:
I am curious to know if I take in the amount of calories and the same amount of carbs and proteins as if i were on the shakes and just kept the HOT-ROX and the Surge. Would this still be the broke mans V-Diet?

Because i saw all the nutrients that are in the meta drive and i could get that with whole foods. I would just include a Protein powder to meet the protein requirements for that day along with proteins from eggs and meat. I dont spend 700 on groceries in 28 days, So what are the opinions on this.[/quote]

Well, then you wouldn’t be doing the Velocity Diet. I would think that most people don’t do the V-Diet just so they can spend more money on supps than they do on food, they do it because of the habit-changing effect the diet is reported to have, and for some people it helps them get super lean (or if they’re fat, get a jump on a fat loss program).

You don’t have to do the V-Diet in order to lose fat. Whole food will always be better, and if that’s all you can afford, and what gets you the results you want, then do the whole food thing.

Essentially, what are your goals? Why are you thinking of doing the V-Diet?

Well i wanted to get bigger I used to be 230lbs back in my 18yr days, then i cut down to 185 when i joined the Marine Corps and then i went down to 155lbs and i was way too skinny ( having a 7 pack was great though!!) but was not worth it!..

But now i have some huge love handles and back at 180 and i was thinking of just cutting down again to lose the fat and then trying to gain again cause i want to be big one day. I wanna be big but i want to lose my handles thats my biggest problem now and my tits.!!

I don’t know if you really save a lot of money by eating clean foods as opposed to doing the V-Diet, especially if you plan on including the Surge and the HOT-ROX.

Assuming you pay for your groceries buying enough eggs, veggies, chicken, and fish to fulfill you dietary requirements for four weeks isn’t terribly inexpensive.

Also, I don’t think the diet is $700 for 28 days, more like $500 for 6 weeks worth of supps.

Regardless, everyone knows eating clean alone will get you lean. You don’t need the V-Diet to take off pounds. Some of us, however, need that “all or nothing” mentality in order to jumpstart fatloss.

[quote]CharlieStrange wrote:
Also, I don’t think the diet is $700 for 28 days, more like $500 for 6 weeks worth of supps.
[/quote]

I had to look at it as $600 for a better way of life. Yes, it’s expensive, but it is TOTALLY worth it. For me, it made it that much easier for me to stick to it letter-for-letter. There was no way I was tossing $600 out the window over a dumb craving.