Biotest

V-Diet for a Big & Tall Guy Like Me?

My name is Jesus and I am deaf, 6’3, and 460lb. Heck yeah, I never exercise all my life. So, A friend of me was doing V-Diet for 28 days and He did it. Until Last night, he met me and talked me about me doing V-Diet for 28 days. I don’t know what I need to start to order supplement things for my V-Diet. And Here it is,

[quote]I Need to Lose Over 35 Total Pounds
men needing to lose over 30 pounds should use this formula:

(10.2 x 460 + 879) x .50 = 2785.5 x .8 = 2228.4

(10.2 x 460 + 879) x .60 = 3342.6 x .8 = 2674.08
[/quote]

This is what I need for a day? That’s pretty insane and and I will have to pay a lot for supplement things. but I don’t know how to figure it out what I need. Anyone can help me out?

I think you should drop 100 pounds, then do the V-Diet.

A basic plan:

1. Go for a walk every day.
  2. Limit carbs to 100g per day.

At your weight and experience level, that’s really all you need for now.

If you’d like to incorporate some of the V-Diet ideas, then I suggest what’s often called the V-Diet Lite:

1. Low-Carb Metabolic Drive shake for breakfast.
  2. Healthy foods all day.No soft drinks, no fried foods, no candy/pastry etc.
  3. Low-Carb Metabolic Drive shake at night.

Come back at 360 and we’ll take it another step.

Big Churchin,

Listen to Chris, plus I think he is so correct. The V-Diet is very strict and you don’t want to set your self up for failure. let’s take some small steps as Chris suggested. We’ll help where we can. Good bunch of people here for the most part. Take Chris’ suggestions now and go for it.

fitnesslady

Big Chuchin,

I have a friend who is in a similar situation. The guy is tall and weighs almost 400 lbs. After almost a year of me trying to get the guy to eat right and train, he’s finally started and he’s seeing consistent weight loss.

All he’s doing is eating more veggies and less pizza and burgers, and for exercise he walks and rides a bike whenever he can.

Chris has it right. At your size, you’ve gotta start slow and start creating the good habits that will help you reach your goals.

Just make sure to report back how you’re doing!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
I think you should drop 100 pounds, then do the V-Diet.

A basic plan:

1. Go for a walk every day.
  2. Limit carbs to 100g per day.

At your weight and experience level, that’s really all you need for now.

If you’d like to incorporate some of the V-Diet ideas, then I suggest what’s often called the V-Diet Lite:

1. Low-Carb Metabolic Drive shake for breakfast.
  2. Healthy foods all day.No soft drinks, no fried foods, no candy/pastry etc.
  3. Low-Carb Metabolic Drive shake at night.

Come back at 360 and we’ll take it another step. [/quote]

Sounds good plan. What kind of healthy foods that has low carbs or no carb? I told my friend what you suggested. How many Low-Carb Metabolic Drive tubes I need for a month? How many scoop for one shake with how much OZ of water?

Forgot to mention, my friend says why V-Diet Lite not T-dawg diet?
I wonder if I can throw HOT-ROX, fish oil or milled flex seed, or some filter choice with the basic plan and V-Diet Lite?

[quote]Big Chuchin wrote:

Sounds good plan. What kind of healthy foods that has low carbs or no carb? I told my friend what you suggested. How many Low-Carb Metabolic Drive tubes I need for a month? How many scoop for one shake with how much OZ of water?

Forgot to mention, my friend says why V-Diet Lite not T-dawg diet?
I wonder if I can throw HOT-ROX, fish oil or milled flex seed, or some filter choice with the basic plan and V-Diet Lite?

[/quote]

As a meal replacement you’d need two scoops of Low-Carb Metabolic Drive. So you’d get roughly 15 shakes out of each bottle, but it varies a little with flavors. More info at the store section: https://www.t-nation.com/free_online_store

You may throw in HOT-ROX but really, basic healthy food selection and a little activity is all you need right now. The “good” thing about having a lot of weight to lose is that even small changes will give you big results and fast results, at least in the beginning.

Fish oil is always a good thing to use though. More important than a multi-vitamin in my book. I’d recommend Flameout at 4 capsules per day.

As for lower carb foods, I’ll let you Google that. Start reading labels, too. You’ll learn as you go. Something as simple as keeping carbs at 100 gram or so per day will work wonders for you right now.