Biotest

V-Diet for 2012- P Breeze

So…Im a fighter…And Ive been sitting on my butt pretty dejected…eating carbs for the last month because I choked at my national team trials for taekwondo lol…Well,its not that extreme,but Im pretty pissed about losing to people that im better than…That was sept 13th…Ive made a commitment to try and make the USA Olympic Team for 2012.And Ive basically piled up the fat and water weight…I know that most people who do the V-Diet are people who lift weights to get healthy and reach physique goals,but I am doing this to make myself a better fighter and to learn control my cravings and stop binge eating lol(as fun as it is).I fight at 158,and I usually cut down from 175-170 depending. But the year went on,I put on more weight as the year went on. So my goal is to be under 10 percent body fat by March and to walk around naturally at 160.

So Im starting tomorrow…Yay…LOL No,really Im excited. I hope that my deviations from the program won’t upset people. In fact,I invite Chris to help me with a any changes that need to be made because I am an athlete on a schedule.There are somedays where practice a day with weights,and I accepted that responsibility when I bought the supplements for the diet. So, Im crazy…Sue me lol,it is what it is but Im going to do it either way.28 days and I hope to start my journey to a better body,and to be lighter and faster in the ring…I want to be the best in the world. But I wont to look my best and feel my best! Hope I can get through this!! 28 days…I will put pics up and measurements up later…Thanx!!

The pictures speak for themselves…Sept 11th I was 155.7 at team trials…
Weight:201…

Unacceptable…Needless to say im not to happy but I know a lot of it is water,but I know ive gained a gang of fat…I am determined to break these bad habits to really be where I want to be…Ive never been where Ive wanted to be,but I really want to get it right…I want to look good,but I really want to be the best in the world in taekwondo. I am determined to do this…I really cant believe im doing this…But I hope I get through it…Im ready…

I am a little worried about my energy levels during training,and Im sure that people will be able to help me through this because I do not want to deviate too far from the diet.But I am a full time athlete,student…But who knows,maybe my training will aid in my fat loss. We will see. So,7 am weights…Yay…Coach is gonna kill me lol. But its all good…I pray to God I can do this…Blessings…

Yep…this is a bit serious…

Not cool at all…

No excuses…Lets do it…

When I get the tape I will do the measurements…Thanx…

Got through day one…Shakes werent that bad,and I didnt have many cravings because I have been studying the majority of the day…Now practice lol,that was a different story…Cleans today…they were fun.Add that to the conditioning we did today. 2500 kicks…Thats was rough…But im down day one,and 27 more to go!!

Got through day one…Shakes werent that bad,and I didnt have many cravings because I have been studying the majority of the day…Now practice lol,that was a different story…Cleans today…they were fun.Add that to the conditioning we did today. 2500 kicks…Thats was rough…But im down day one,and 27 more to go!!

CHEA!!! Tommorow is day 5. Im doing pretty decent… No slip ups but I did mis a shake on wednesday but no worries other than that. The HOT-ROX is given me the energy I need to function in the morning which is quite helpful… I will say this…I am now literally forcing my shakes down lol…The first 2 days werent that bad,but Now I just take my time drinking them. I look forward to my morning and night time shakes though.

My training has not really slowed down. I know I have lost some energy but the Surge keeps me going and I really have just tried to be as explosive I can in practice while trying to conserve myself a bit. Its just a bit harder because we are in the conditioning phase and its a lot of volume.

My coach has been supportive and he thinks Im crazy,but he understands,but I cant deviate to much from the program. I know i feel pretty good right now,but we will see how I feel in the middle of next week…HSM on saturday…Yum…Im goin to have a big steak brocoli and some shredded cheese. I am buying the state tomorrow. I hope your journies are well. Got a 3 mile run in the morning…God Bless!!!

LOL

THIS IS GOOD EATS HERE!!Nah serious…If you want to be where you need to be you have to do everything necessary.

Good luck… I hope this helps you reach your goals.

YAY!!!
HSM!! HOLLA. Week 1 down…Three more to go. I had steak,broccoli and cheese… Training day off today,and I have to get back on it now… I have lots school work,but Im making it… I will work it out some how…I just have to get better…