Biotest

V-Diet Experience: In It for the Long Run

I started on Aug 20 so actually 5 days in. Made big mistake on Sunday going to a relatives at dinner time and got hooked into small portion of food. I kept it half of what i normally would.

I like the shakes but has anyone else had issues with the amount of Flax Seed they use. One serving mixed in a shake and i couldnt leave the house for 30 hours. I cut it to heaping teapoon (aout 1/3 a serving) and stomack problems subsided. I also got lucky as i discussed with my wife who agreed to back me on this and use the time to diet herself. So I am in it for the long run.

Mike

Welcome! A log is a great place to get encouragement. But you have to introduce yourself better than this!

So… if you started on the 20 and had a cheat three days after… do you count that cheat your HSM or have you started back from day one on the morning after?

About flax seed, are they ground? That makes a difference. I personally need the nutty flavour so that a shake doesn’t seem as sweet.

28 days might be a long run for some but it will be over before you know it. I read somewhere that a cheat meal was a do-over. Start back on day one. I am not sure if that was an official word from Chris or in someones log. Stay the course. Its good to have the wife along with you even if she is not doing the V-Diet. My wife and I are in the V-Diet together. The mutual support is like none other.

Just like the rest of us… stats and pics! I believe tha the baring on ones self to people that you dont even know somehow has a bonding affect when you are in the same boat with them.

Good luck…have a great day

N

[quote]narives wrote:
28 days might be a long run for some but it will be over before you know it. I read somewhere that a cheat meal was a do-over. Start back on day one. I am not sure if that was an official word from Chris or in someones log. Stay the course. Its good to have the wife along with you even if she is not doing the V-Diet. My wife and I are in the V-Diet together. The mutual support is like none other.

Just like the rest of us… stats and pics! I believe tha the baring on ones self to people that you dont even know somehow has a bonding affect when you are in the same boat with them.

Good luck…have a great day

N[/quote]

agreed. good luck

Here is my starting point measurements from a week ago.

Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 185.5 lbs
Neck: 16
Shoulders: 49
Chest - Upper: 43
Chest - Lower: 40
Waist - at Navel: 40.5
Waist - at largest: 40.5
Hips - at largest: 40.5
Upper Arm - L: 13.25
Upper Arm - R: 13
Upper Leg - L: 23
Upper Leg - R: 23
Lower Leg - L: 14.5
Lower Leg - R: 14.5
Ankle - L: 8
Ankle - R: 8

I am amazed at teh recovery from the workouts, very little soreness bounce back the next day with no problems.

Two weeks in lost 6 lbs and 8" overall

Height: 5 feet 7 inches two weeks
Weight: 185.5 lbs
Neck: 16 15.5
Shoulders: 49 48.5
Chest - Upper: 43 42.5
Chest - Lower: 40 39
Waist - at Navel: 40.5 38.5
Waist - at largest: 40.5 38.5
Hips - at largest: 40.5 39
Upper Arm - L: 13.25 13
Upper Arm - R: 13 12.5
Upper Leg - L: 23 22
Upper Leg - R: 23 22
Lower Leg - L: 14.5 14
Lower Leg - R: 14.5 14
Ankle - L: 8 8
Ankle - R: 8 8

I made it through the 4 weeks. My goal was 10 to 12 lbs and I made 10. Nice part is I can once again tuck in my shirt no matter what I wear.

Post is going good now with no desire to eat alot, I eat smaller amounts and find myself feeling satisfied.

I think I would of lost more but did this 6 weeks out of rotator cuff surgury so I had to improvise and work alot of legs. Waiting until November or January just wasnt an option for me.