Biotest

V-Diet Exercise Substitutions?

I do not have access to a lat pull down machine. What is the best alternative for this exercise for the beginner lifting routine?

Thanks in advance.

Pull-ups. With assistance if needed.

Hi, Chris. I have the same question, but I don’t seem to have any way to do pull-ups, either. All I have is an adjustable bench and dumbbells. Any other ideas?

[quote]Friskyseal wrote:
Hi, Chris. I have the same question, but I don’t seem to have any way to do pull-ups, either. All I have is an adjustable bench and dumbbells. Any other ideas?[/quote]

Try a different row variation, different than the one you’re doing - grip change, etc.

Hi Chris, I have the same question:

After I do a set of 5 bodyweight squats, my right knee starts to hurt. I’m a bit fearful of doing exercises that put a ton of pressure on my knees. Since squats are an important part of the v-diet lifting routine, I am on the fence whether to start the v-diet now, or wait. I was wondering if there are any substitutes for these exercises:

bodyweight/dumbbell squat
sumo-stance deadlift
jumping jacks
mountain climber

I understand the program is carefully designed. In case substitutions are not possible, I will wait for my knee to heal before starting the v-diet. If this seems to be a case of bad technique, please let me know how I can rectify it and I’ll do the needful.

Thanks for your guidance.

I’d wait to heal rather than do the diet without being able to train right while on it.