Biotest

V-Diet Eve Questions

1. I’m assuming use the Superfood as directed on the bottle since there is no indication of where to use it in the food plan as outlined? (It came with the velocity diet package so I’m assuming it is good to use with it.)

2. There was no L-Leucine included in the V-Diet package. Is it OK to do it without it? Or should I order it?

3. Is it OK to mix the allotted peanut butter (2T) with the allotted flax (4T) plus a little water and a dash of truvia to make a peanut butter ball and have half in the morning and half with the evening shake? I don’t like peanut butter or flax mixed in with the shake. I made this peanut butter ball concoction last time I attempted this program and I liked it, and was just wondering if it was acceptable to split the peanut butter like that.

I am 5’4" 34 year old female, mother of one beautiful little 20 month old. I’m 128.2 pounds, 26.4% body fat according to a tape measure calculation on www.scientificpsychic.com. My goal is to compete in the bikini division of my first fitness contest on May 5th. (And I’m open to winning it).

Thanks!
LeAnna

[quote]piscesgirl022077 wrote:

1. I’m assuming use the Superfood as directed on the bottle since there is no indication of where to use it in the food plan as outlined? (It came with the velocity diet package so I’m assuming it is good to use with it.)

2. There was no L-Leucine included in the V-Diet package. Is it OK to do it without it? Or should I order it?

3. Is it OK to mix the allotted peanut butter (2T) with the allotted flax (4T) plus a little water and a dash of truvia to make a peanut butter ball and have half in the morning and half with the evening shake? I don’t like peanut butter or flax mixed in with the shake. I made this peanut butter ball concoction last time I attempted this program and I liked it, and was just wondering if it was acceptable to split the peanut butter like that.

I am 5’4" 34 year old female, mother of one beautiful little 20 month old. I’m 128.2 pounds, 26.4% body fat according to a tape measure calculation on www.scientificpsychic.com. My goal is to compete in the bikini division of my first fitness contest on May 5th. (And I’m open to winning it).

Thanks!
LeAnna[/quote]

1. just add 2 scoops to one of the shakes or mix it in just water.

2. You’re fine to do it without it.

3. It’s really best to have the whole peanut butter serving at the end of the day with the last shake. I’ll let Chris give the final verdict on this one.

Corst is correct on 1 and 2. And for #1, the plan the calculator printed out for you tells you exactly when to use Superfood.

As for #3, it’s best to avoid all solid foods except for the weekly HSM. This helps you to re-train the taste buds and break any bad dietary habits. You can reduce the amount of flax seed if you’d like, and choose any nut butter you may prefer: almond, cashew, etc.

Remember, don’t focus on the scale. Take those tape measurements as suggested in the diet plan and keep an eye on those.

Thanks! I must’ve just not seen the superfood on the plan.

No worries. Keep us posted!