Biotest

V-Diet & Diarrhea?

(re-posted from the main forums)

So, I’ll admit a little embarrassed to ask this but…

Do other people who go on the V-Diet / Shake routine with 1 healthy solid meal (HSM) a day start crapping diarrhea like it’s going out of style ? I’m wondering if what I’m going through is normal. I feel like all of my bowl movements while on this supplement package are very much liquid. With the exception of the next morning, which is a poop about 12 hours after my HSM and that one turns out relatively ‘normal’.

Now, I get that 5 out of 6 meals a day are in liquid shake form, so I’m expecting this to be somewhat normal - but then the little schooling I’ve had about digestive tract tells me maybe I should be asking questions. I thought my intestines would absorb the nutrients and then just wait to accumulate feces over time (so in other words, I’d poop less frequently because I’m not taking in as many solids - and we’re not talking about urine, which seems to be right on the money).

I would typically go to the toilet for a bowl movement about 1-2 times a day depending on what I ate. I feel that while on the V-Diet it seems to be more like 2-3 and I honestly have to watch my farts now because I don’t want to blow wet ones out.

Embarrassing yeah but I want to make sure that this is ‘normal’ for the average person - or else maybe I need to look into what’s going on in my system.

Yes, it’s normal, or at least it was for me. I had it almost every day for the first 2 weeks. It gets easier. I ended up doing the V-Diet for 6 weeks. You can check out my V-Diet Log here: V-Diet Log Starting 2/22/2016 While Doing CrossFit

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.