Biotest

V-Diet Day 3 Issue

so I’m on my third day of the V-Diet, haven’t cheated doing the workouts, dropped 5 pounds so far (this is the evening of day 3), but I have been extremely lethargic and nauseous, should i just stick it out, or should i be worried?

My advice: Stick it out. Day 3 was the worst for me. After that my body adjusted, so to speak, and I felt much, much better. Day 3 I felt like a freakin’ zombie. Don’t know what your diet was like before you started, but I went from eating over 5000 calories a day (much of it crap) to only 1900 calories with the V-Diet. It was quite a shock to my system.
Don’t give up. You are only 4 days to your first HSM.

I’m on the same day myself. Get a case of Spikes. I’ve also been dumping a some of that lite salt (60% potassium, 40% sodium) straight and washing it down with my shake to make sure I’m covering my electrolytes.

Dying for some real goddamn food!

Just like Hockey said! Stick it out! First few days were the hardest for me too!

It is possible you can get sick though, just like any other time of the year. It happens!

[quote]Cuth wrote:
so I’m on my third day of the V-Diet, haven’t cheated doing the workouts, dropped 5 pounds so far (this is the evening of day 3), but I have been extremely lethargic and nauseous, should i just stick it out, or should i be worried?[/quote]

Some people experience nausea if they take fat burners on an empty stomach. Try taking HR with a shake. Still works fine.

Also, cut the flax in half until you adjust.

kk thanks for the tips guys, ill try the HR with a shake, and cut out 1/2 the flax, ill keep posted on if this helps out or not.