Biotest

V-Diet Day 1, Hot-Rox Question

Hey guys I’ve been a lurker for a while but I decided to give the V-Diet a try, and today is my first day. Unfortunately I’ve already run into some problems. I had my first shake and 2 HOT-ROX today and I became incredibley nauteaus and threw up. I don’t want to give up though. Did anybody else go through this?

I didn’t really have a problem with the HOT-ROX, but I have seen it somewhere that you can back it down to one pill at a time until you think you can handle more.

Nope…I didnt but I love caffeine…You might want to drop down to 1 HOT-ROX 2 times a day for now until you build up a tolerance. Also if you take it after your shake you shouldnt get so quezzy<–spelling.
Hope this helps, it should.

Try starting with 1 HOT-ROX. They can be hard on the stomach at first. If 1 works fine, do two in the afternoon, and if everything is still ok, try two the next morning.

I threw up taking HOT-ROX as well. At least I did the third day after doing two days at max dose. The next day I went for the max dose again but I ate after 15 mins of taking it and never happened again. how long are you waiting to eat after you take the dose?

For those very sensitive to HOT-ROX, take it with food or a shake. As always, start with a low dose before moving to max. This is potent stuff!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly guys I appreciate it. I’ve been drinking some tea with no suger, but I felt like I absolutely had to have something salty so I had some saltines…probably had a few more than I should have but I’ve been queezy all day. I’ll lower the dosage tomorrow for sure. Thanks again!

Wow, I’m running a mild fever and everything makes me want to barf, even these saltines. I think what I will do is take one HOT-ROX with some oatmeal in the morning, cut out a scoop of Metabolic Drive, and see how it goes from there. Tomorrow I think I’ll limit it to one a day. Any thoughts Chris?

Oatmeal isn’t part of the V-Diet and the worst thing you can do is cut out scoops of protein.

Trying getting a couple shakes in before taking 1 HRX and see if that helps. I have no issues with these supplements, but you’re always more sensitive on an empty stomach. Don’t forget to drink lots of water too. I usually polish of a 1 litre bottle within 5-10 minutes of taking my HRX.

Ok thanks for the advice. I’ll try taking one after a couple of shakes tomorrow

[quote]pdm362 wrote:
I threw up taking HOT-ROX as well. At least I did the third day after doing two days at max dose. The next day I went for the max dose again but I ate after 15 mins of taking it and never happened again. how long are you waiting to eat after you take the dose?

[/quote]

I didnt eat. I took the dose and drank a shake right away. Less than an hr later I threw up. What did you eat, or did you do a shake?

[quote]gsabin1 wrote:
Wow, I’m running a mild fever and everything makes me want to barf, even these saltines. I think what I will do is take one HOT-ROX with some oatmeal in the morning, cut out a scoop of Metabolic Drive, and see how it goes from there. Tomorrow I think I’ll limit it to one a day. Any thoughts Chris?[/quote]

I think the problem is that you might have the flu or some other illness.

Hi all,

I know this post is old but I wanted to tack on. I started V-diet today, and only took one HOT-ROX. I also felt STRONGLY like I wanted to blow chunks. It also made me feel incredibly weird and way too keyed up - I’m just now starting to feel sort of ok, 3.5 hours later. I usually drink a ton of coffee, so I didn’t expect it to affect me so much.

Is it ok if I only take 1 per day, and will I really get used to it in a couple days? I don’t want to puke, and I don’t want my boss to think I’m on meth or something because I’m freaking out! Ugh!

HOT-ROX gives me flu-like feelings too, unless I’m very careful to take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I wake up, shave, brush teeth and take HOT-ROX, then go for NEPA walk. Or I have my first shake of the day after 10-15 minutes and go to the gym.

But if I take it during the day it feels like I have a bad cold. Head gets fuzzy, headache starts, nausea, etc.

HOT-ROX makes me get speeding tickets lol

I have been on the V-Diet for 3 days now…I’m nauseated and feel like puking also…not sure if it’s HOT-ROX or not…I am a caffeine junkie and have used a lot of ephedrine in the past…not sure if it’s the diet or the supplements. I have a constant mild headache as well.

Any advice is sure appreciated…I’m following the diet and supplements as prescribed and take 1 HOT-ROX in the morning and 1 in the late afternoon…I feel so lousy I don’t have the energy to train (of course, I will train anyway).