Biotest

V-Diet Calories Not Adding Up

I am preparing to start the V-Diet tomorrow and I was going through my calories for the entire day based on the calculated program and what is shown on my printout. I haven’t even included the calories of the flax seed yet and the calories are much higher than what was calculated for me.

I am very confused since all the product i have based my calculations are exactly what i was told to purchase. Why are the calories so off? As i said previously, my calculations are much higher than what the program gave me and i still haven’t included the calories of the flax seed… thx!

[quote]yuhaslm wrote:
I am preparing to start the V-Diet tomorrow and I was going through my calories for the entire day based on the calculated program and what is shown on my printout. I haven’t even included the calories of the flax seed yet and the calories are much higher than what was calculated for me.

I am very confused since all the product i have based my calculations are exactly what i was told to purchase. Why are the calories so off? As i said previously, my calculations are much higher than what the program gave me and i still haven’t included the calories of the flax seed… thx![/quote]

They may not be exact but they shouldn’t be too far off (it’s an estimate). Doesn’t matter really though, there’s no need to count calories if you simply follow the V-Diet plan using the correct supplements.

How about the flax seed then? the program says one serving of flax seed and according to the package that is 3 tbsp of seed… is that correct? i just don’t want to take in too much calories if this is wrong… thx again.

[quote]yuhaslm wrote:
How about the flax seed then? the program says one serving of flax seed and according to the package that is 3 tbsp of seed… is that correct? i just don’t want to take in too much calories if this is wrong… thx again.[/quote]

2 tablespoons is the typical serving.