Biotest

V-Diet Beginner Workout Substitution

I’m not trying to modify the workout, but wanted to know if I could substitute the decline db bench press with something else, perhaps flat db bench press? I workout at home, and my bench does not decline.

Also, would it be ok to substitute the NEPA walks with the stationary bike? Again, I work out at home, and don’t have a treadmill, and somedays I might not have the ability to get out and walk. I want to do the entire program as close as possible as designed, but needed some feedback on the above mentioned questions.

[quote]dave1847 wrote:
I’m not trying to modify the workout, but wanted to know if I could substitute the decline db bench press with something else, perhaps flat db bench press? I workout at home, and my bench does not decline. Also, would it be ok to substitute the NEPA walks with the stationary bike? Again, I work out at home, and don’t have a treadmill, and somedays I might not have the ability to get out and walk. I want to do the entire program as close as possible as designed, but needed some feedback on the above mentioned questions.

[/quote]

A flat bench is fine.

A stationary bike on days when you can’t get your NEPA walk is also fine, but keep in mind that the bike ride should be at a simple “medium light” pace. No sprinting or cranking up the resistance.

Awesome, thanks Chris. My goal ultimately will always be to get out and walk, good for my dog too, but I wanted a backup plan just in case I have to work late, etc.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.