Biotest

V-Diet and Spike Shooters?

Hey, can you drink Spike Shooter energy drink when on the V-Diet?

it’s not recommended that you drink the Spike while taking HRX.
But yes, it does fit in.

Since HOT-ROX already has stimulatory properties, a lot of people can’t handle adding Spike.

Personally, if I’m going to have a Spike while on HOT-ROX, I’ll only have one serving of HOT-ROX that day. For example, I’ll have Spike in the AM, and two capsules of HOT-ROX in the PM.

That said, while on the V-Diet it’s more important to take HOT-ROX: 1-2 capsules in the AM, 1-2 capsules in the afternoon. I’d save the Spike for after the V-Diet.

I guess my question was, since I already have a 1/2 case of Spike could I take them in replacement of HOT-ROX? Like 1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in afternoon? Or is there something special about HOT-ROX over Spike?

Thanks for your time!

[quote]supertones31 wrote:
I guess my question was, since I already have a 1/2 case of spike could I take them in replacement of hot rox? Like 1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in afternoon? Or is there something special about hot rox over spike?
Thanks for your time![/quote]

No, Spike is a pure stimulant, not really a fat burner and muscle preserver, though the Yohimbine HCl in Shooter does help.

Here’s some more info on HOT-ROX. As you can see, it’s a whole lot more than just a stimulant, though it does have stimulatory properties:

I’d save the Spike for after the V-Diet and use HOT-ROX for maximal results.