Biotest

V-Diet and NEPA Choices

What are some of the NEPA choices besides walking? in particular is it ok to do an hour of yoga? is that too much? I have the p90x videos and i LOVE doing the yoga or stretch video so are those ok to do while on the diet?

[quote]bebe1010 wrote:
What are some of the NEPA choices besides walking? in particular is it ok to do an hour of yoga? is that too much? I have the p90x videos and i LOVE doing the yoga or stretch video so are those ok to do while on the diet?[/quote]

Just remember that NEPA is simply non-exercise natural movement. Walking fast is the best form.

I like yoga as an “extra” for the hard training weight trainer, but as a calorie burner it’s pretty poor. Walking may even beat many forms of it (though I’ve taken some tough yoga classes before the left me sweating.)

And stretching is fine, but again, not much of what Dr. Lowery calls “calorie draining.”

A no-hills bike ride is good too.

I walk about a mile in the morning to the train station for work so i like to change it up and try something new at night time on NEPA days, bike ride maybe my best option. thanks for the advice.