Biotest

V-Diet and Mag-10 Pulse Question

I am going to start the V-Diet this Sunday (and this time I am going to kick ass, since I failed miserably the first time trying it), and I wanted to incorporate the Mag-10 pulses with it. How should I do that, should I already do one on Monday and continue to do them every mon/thurs during my 28 days & transition? Or should I only do a few, just wanted to hear what you would recommend. Thanks for any feedback!

For a full 4-week V-Diet, I’s suggest a Pulse Fast every Monday or the day after your HSM. Once a week is all you’d need.

Now, if one were to Pulse Fast twice per week, then I’d suggest a shortened V-Diet, 2-3 weeks instead of 4.

If I were to do the Pulse Fast twice a week. Should I be skipping the last shake for the day before the fast?

Or do I just have it earlier before 9pm?

[quote]vignesa wrote:
If I were to do the Pulse Fast twice a week. Should I be skipping the last shake for the day before the fast?

Or do I just have it earlier before 9pm?
[/quote]

I don’t see “stop eating at 9PM” rule as being that big of a deal myself. Typically, the day after a fast you actually don’t wake up starved, so you may not eat right away, giving you that extra hour or so to reach 35 or 36 hours. So, I would not skip the last shake, even if it falls after 9.

Would doing one or two pulse fasts during week 5 of V-Diet be better?

[quote]jibbsy7 wrote:
Would doing one or two pulse fasts during week 5 of V-Diet be better?[/quote]

Transition-phase pulses would work too. I don’t know about “better” but they’d certainly help you to reach your goals.

I’m with you, just wondering if, as above, you would recommend 1 pulse fast during the transition. Or instead, rather 2 fasts in the week?

[quote]jibbsy7 wrote:
I’m with you, just wondering if, as above, you would recommend 1 pulse fast during the transition. Or instead, rather 2 fasts in the week?[/quote]

It’s up to you. I’d rather everyone learn to use Pulse Fasts instinctively. It is a form of intermittent fasting after all, meaning occurring at irregular intervals. So maybe plan to do one every Monday, then play it by ear for a second one that week.

JIbbsy7, I’m sorry to hijack your questions a bit, but mine are in the same subject area of the fast.

Chris,
I have prepared my 2L bottle for tomorrow and have a baggie of MAG-10 and Anaconda for the second half of the Pulse. But the problem is that the first bottle that’s already made, I mistakenly used 5 scoops of Power Drive. Is this too many? Will I have some intense side effect of some sort?

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
JIbbsy7, I’m sorry to hijack your questions a bit, but mine are in the same subject area of the fast.

Chris,
I have prepared my 2L bottle for tomorrow and have a baggie of Mag-10 and Anaconda for the second half of the Pulse. But the problem is that the first bottle that’s already made, I mistakenly used 5 scoops of Power Drive. Is this too many? Will I have some intense side effect of some sort?[/quote]

I’m not sure honestly. You may want to ask Biotest customer service.

3 is the max I’ve tried. And for me, it’s a little much. I’m good on 2.

I’ll give them a call. But if the Pulse Fast calls for 4 scoops of Power Drive, then why is the max 3?

Thanks Chris.

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
I’ll give them a call. But if the Pulse Fast calls for 4 scoops of Power Drive, then why is the max 3?

Thanks Chris.[/quote]

Sorry, I meant 4.

In the live spill you say if your primary goal is fat loss, the more pulses the better. What exactly is the optimal number for optimal fat loss?