Biotest

V-Diet and MAG-10 Pulse Fast, My Own Concoction

I’ve noticed that I don’t have a real hard time staying at a given weight plus or minus a couple of pounds, but I’m pretty sure that the slow steady weight loss of 500 cal a day less and 500 cal a day more expenditure is a myth. My body seems to “magically” adjust it’s intake and output so that things stay about the same. Something like either the V-Diet or RFLH kind of a thing is necessary.

Three years ago I did an almost V-Diet (used Optimum Nutritions EvoPro instead of Metabolic Drive). In 5 weeks, I lost 20lbs of fat and gained perhaps 1-2lbs of LBM. Afterward, I managed to keep my weight in a 5lb range around 205 for about 5 months until I hurt my ribs and couldn’t work out for three months. That combined with some personal issues led to the 20lbs coming back on and it’s been there pretty much ever since. I’ve finally gotten the personal stress under control and come over to the healthy side of eating and so, now it’s time to get rid of the fat and then some.

In the past ten years, I’ve done a 36 hour fast easily 100 times with perhaps a little EC to help blunt the hunger and so the MPF held no great fear for me. If anything, the V-Diet was more troublesome as I’ve grown to HATE the taste of protein shakes. HATE.

A couple years back I was back to lifting until I tweaked my back yet again and I got to a max LBM in the 175-178lb range according to the scale and tape measure BF% calcs. It’s what I’m familiar with and what I use.

I ordered up a bunch of stuff from Biotest and started a week ago. I was encouraged by some of the stories around here, but couldn’t help but put my own take on things. Was that a wise choice? Meh, time will tell.

I got started Sunday 12/5 and took my measurements first thing in the morning as follows:
Weight:220lbs
Neck: 16.75"
Around the shoulders: 53.5"
Around the sternum: 39.5"
Around the belly button: 40.5"
Around the hips: 42.0"
Thighs(R/L): 25.0"/24.5"
Calf(R/L): 15.375" both
Arm(R/L): 15.375" both

According to this calculation ( http://home.fuse.net/clymer/bmi/ )
BF%: 21.6%

By calculator:
LBM: 172.48lbs
FFM: 47.52lbs

My workout routine is something like this:
M/W/F
Front Squats
Hang Cleans
Some kind of ab work (currently doing cable wood chopper high to low twisting things)
Bench Press superset with alternating pullups/chinups

The plan is to include riding my exercise bike in the mornings, but thus far I’ve not managed it whether work or energy, I’ve not.

SUPPLEMENT LIST(not including MAG-10/Metabolic Drive/Power Drive):
multi-vitamin 1/day
Flameout 4cap/day
Resversatol 12caps/day
Rez-V 3caps/day
Vit D 5000IU/day
Folic Acid 400mcg/day (don’t remember why I’m taking it, but I’m finishing the bottle)
Tribulus 1000mg 2/day
Forskolin 25mg 2/day
ZMA 3caps before bed.

Enough of the preliminaries. Next post the details of week 1.

**Sunday (day1):
Not knowing what to think and a little fearful of the taste based on the label, I mixed up 4 scoops of Mag-10, henceforth referred to as Mag-10 in 1.5L of cold water with 1 teaspoon each of berry and orange and 2 scoops of Power Drive. I drank roughly 12 oz every three hours. I’m not sure how the math works out, but the water jug might have been less than full when I started.

Overall, the taste wasn’t bad and the day was far from brutal. I was however, woken from a night out on the town by a phone call letting me know that I was supposed to be working, covering for someone. So, I didn’t get started until say 1000 and spent the day sitting in front of the computer fixing stuff and running upstairs from time to time to swig down some Mag-10 juice.

I didn’t start taking the forskolin/ZMA/tribulus until the following weekend.

**Monday (day2):
First day of the V-Diet. I’ve tried the HOT-ROX Extreme before and in fact have an opened bottle sitting around somewhere. The stuff makes me feel like I’m having a fever and I refuse to take it. If necessary, I’ll take bronkaid and jet alert.

The plan is to have MPF days on Sun/Tue/Thu and V-Diet days the other 4 days of the week. To that end, I’ve decided to make the first shake of the day with whole milk.

I also wanted this first shake to be make with whole milk an no leucine in order to give the Metabolic Drive the best chance of not making me want to hurl like every other protein drink I’ve ever tasted. There’s a reason I always liked thin running protein shakes, so I could slam them down without tasting them.

I’ll say that I was pleasantly surprised, VERY pleasantly surprised. The Metabolic Drive has a small aftertaste, but it’s not a foul aftertaste like everyone else. So, I didn’t hate my shake, had my supps and went downstairs to get to work. Yes, I work from home.

Additionally, to support the every other day of MPFing, I decided to use the Surge Workout Fuel (SWF) pre workout and drink my next shake when I got back home.

My second shake was an hour or so before going to workout, was made with water and included the leucine and wasn’t as wonderful as the first as I’m one of those people who can in fact taste the leucine and it doesn’t taste good.

My workout was horrible, positively horrible. I was weak, my mind wasn’t on working out. So, I did a couple sets of everything and went home.

A couple more shakes finished out the day and a scoop of almond butter as a small treat.

**Tuesday (day 3):
MPFing again. This time I used 5 scoops of Mag-10 with 2 scoops of Power Drive and 2 teaspoons of berry flavoring. Incidentally, a capful equals 1 teaspoonful. Still working 12 hour shifts to support the customer after their recent software upgrade, so another day of chasing down issues etc. MPFing is a walk in the park with a beautiful woman compared to straight up nothing but water 36 hour fast. The Mag-10 drink itself isn’t great, but it doesn’t suck either.

Chewing a lot of SF gum.

**Wednesday (day 4):
Another V-Diet day. A shake with milk, shake, SWF, gym. This was an OK workout, not stellar, but certainly not the debacle from Monday. Back home for another shake. The 12 hour support finished today after 10 hours. I decided to clean out some of the old leftovers from the refrigerator and throw some of the stuff I’d made for the kids into the freezer as they weren’t going to be back until Friday and I certainly wasn’t going to eat it. A little almond butter and then off to bed.

**Thursday (day 5):
I mixed up 6 scoops of Mag-10, 2 scoops of Power Drive and 2 teaspoons of orange flavor. Taste had a definite vomit aftertaste. So, before the next serving, I added another teaspoon of orange flavoring. That helped a little, but the aftertaste persisted. I suspect that the natural flavor of the Mag-10 is acidic and thus it’s going to take more orange to cover it up. I could be wrong too.

**Friday (day 6):
I had my morning shake, but was unsure how the day was going to progress. I was being taken to lunch and figured I’d use it as my HSM of the week. Well, I overdid the meal a bit.
Clam chowder, iceberg wedge with diced tomatoes, bacon, and runny bleu cheese dressing, prime rib, mashed potatoes and squash, and creme brule’.

I got the kids from their mothers and made them chili with beans for dinner and I had no will power for drinking a shake, so I ate chili with them and a few corn chips. Then, after running to the movie store to get Bill Cosby - Himself, I made up a batch of the almond flour/coconut/splenda cookies and ate 9 of them. That pretty much turned the HSM into a full on refeed.

I was 215.5 on the scale that morning. I was 220 on the scale that night. My original plan was for Saturday to be a VD day, but given the damage of Friday, I decided to alternate it with a MPF instead.

**Saturday (day 7):
MPF day with 6 scoops of Mag-10, 2 of Power Drive, and 1 tsp each berry and orange. I made some pancakes for the kids with oat and sweet rice flour and splenda. They didn’t turn out so hot, but the kids ate them up. I’ve got a whole cupboard full of non-wheat flours and I’m going to use it up slowly learning to cook without wheat and then without grains altogether.

I finished out the day with my MPF and headed to be early. We had adventures planned for Sunday, going into the National Forest to cut a Christmas tree.

**Sunday (day 8):
Decided the night before to do a second day of MPF wholly on my own recognizance. I mixed up 8 scoops of Mag-10, 2 Power Drive, and 4 tsp of flavoring 2 berry, 2 orange. That finished off the first tub of Mag-10 and I’ve got TONS of flavoring left.

Kids and I went to church, came home, got the truck and I brought along about three servings of Mag-10 mix. Found a tree, cut it down, tried to drag it and it would barely move. It was a legal sized tree, so I cut off the bottom 10’ and left it there in the woods. I got my littlest one to carry the saw, and my older two grabbed one handle of my sled strap and I grabbed the other, and we hauled a 15’ tree back to the truck. Once at the truck, I shortened the tree to 8’ so it would fit in the topper, loaded the branches and we headed home.

I fed the kids and then we jumped into the little car and headed back to church for some cookies, hot chocolate, and caroling. Halfway there, the car died and I got to push it around a little. Got a ride back to the house, collected the truck and back for cookies etc.

That’s a long way of saying that on the second of 2 days of MPFing in a row, I got to do some GPP and strongman training :wink:

**Monday (day 9)
I woke up this morning a little hungrier than usual, drank my shake and got to work. I had my next shake an hour or so before working out. I drank 3/4 of my SWF before leaving for the gym, and I had an AWESOME workout. I was strong and identified a really tight muscle in my right thigh/groin area that has made doing front squats painful. Once identified, I spent my time between sets, using the bones in my forearm to “massage” it.

SUMMARY AND OBSERVATIONS THUS FAR:
I took another set of measurements this morning
Weight:215lbs___________________-5lbs
Neck: 16.5"____________-.25"
Around the shoulders: 52.75"
-.75"
Around the sternum: 37.75"-1.75"
Around the belly button: 38.5"
-2.0"
Around the hips: 41.25"-.75"
Thighs(R/L): 24.25"/24"-.75"/.5"
Calf(R/L): 14.875/14.75"
-.5"/.625"
Arm(R/L): 15"
-.375"

According to this calculation (http://home.fuse.net/clymer/bmi/)
BF%: 18.9%___-2.7%

By calculator:
LBM: 174.37lbs____+1.89lbs
FFM: 40.63lbs_____-6.89lbs

For me, I find that the pain if you will of eating 1600 cal a day and the pain of taking in 450-500 cal a day is comparable and in fact, I find it much easier to MPF for a day than to V-Diet.

Either the Resversatol or the Rez-V makes my urine smell like I’ve been eating asparagus. Shrug, just a curious observation.

I’m not sure by what mechanism etc., but the morning after a day of MPFing, I wake up in what I imagine feels like contest shape, albeit for whatever level of fatness I’m at. What I mean by that is that my muscles are full and dense, more so then they’ve ever been. My skin is tight, and I don’t feel like I’m anywhere near 19% bf. I especially expected this morning after two days in a row of MPFing to feel flat and loose and I felt as good or better today than any other day.

I feel like I’m sleeping better and this was before getting back on the ZMA.

After a week of this little plan of mine, my conclusion is that the Mag-10 Pulse Fasting is doing something more than just the V-Diet. However, at the same time, my overall results despite 5 days of MPFing aren’t any better than what could be obtained via a straight up V-Diet. The benefit to me of doing it this way is compliance. I like the variety and I like how I feel in the morning.

Yes, I know that I’m not strictly doing the V-Diet or the Mag-10 Pulse Fast in that I’m leaving out certain things, and changing things up all over the place. Still, I thought I’d add my experience to the data set and let others take from it what they will.

Probably no updates until this coming Sunday or Monday. I didn’t take any pictures before starting, but I’m going to dig up the pre photos from before my one successful run at something like the V-Diet. In those pictures, my LBM was about 5lbs less and my BF% a little higher, but it’s a pretty close approximation.

**Tueday (Day 10):
Another MPF day. I’ve tentatively settled on 5-6 scoops of Mag-10 and 2 of Power Drive with 4-6 tsp of flavoring. Your basic MPF day with nothing unusual to report.

** Wednesday (Day 11):
V-Diet - I was extra hungry this morning, so I made my shake with whole milk and 4 scoops of MD. I got busy with work and needed to get in a protein shake before working out, so I made the next shake with SWF and 2 scoops MD and drank it down. Today’s workout was better than Monday’s I was stronger and full of energy. When I got home, I had another 2 scoops of MD in water and one more shake later in the day with a spoon of almond butter to close out the day. I was up until 0300 working.

** Thursday (Day 12):
MPF day and all’s well. OK, when in a calorie deficit, getting enough sleep seems to be really important. I was glad this was a day away from the gym, but I still ended up working until midnight. However, I was able to turn things over to the next person in the chain, thus ending the 12+ hour days.

** Friday (Day 13):
Basic V-Diet day. Morning shake was whole milk and 3 scoops MD. Work kept me occupied and I missed my 11-12 feeding and so again mixed up the shake and SWF and drank it, and feeling a little low on energy, I took some ephedrine/caffeine. Before I could get to the gym, my oldest daughter called and needed me to come and get her from school and then it was almost time for the little ones to be done at school. So, I didn’t get to the gym until about 2.5 hours after taking my shake, and I had the best workout I’ve had in years.

I was going back and forth and back again on whether to have a HSM tonight, or Saturday night. One part of me wanted to do the MPF on both Saturday and Sunday like I did the previous week, but at the same time planning to get together with friends Saturday night for dinner. In the end, I decided to eat the meal and depending on where my weight was on Saturday determine whether to V-Diet or MPF. I had leftover turkey from Thanksgiving in hot wing sauce with some baked beans, cheese, and a few corn chips. Not perhaps the healthiest meal I could come up with, but it was in the fridge and needed eaten.

** Saturday (Day 14):
I woke up at 216 and decided that wasn’t bad enough to necessitate a MPF, so chose to do the V-Diet. I made regular wheat flour pancakes for the kids while they decorated the Christmas tree, and used all the milk in my morning shake. I had 2 more shakes later in the day interspersed with Christmas shopping, then went out to dinner with friends and had a couple bacon cheeseburgers on lettuce with some fries and a diet coke.

** Sunday (Day 15):
I slept late, look my youngest daughter Christmas shopping for her brother, drank my MPF concoction, cleaned the house a little, played on the PS3 and headed to bed around 2300.

** Monday (Day 16):
I took another set of measurements this morning and comparison to the previous week.
Weight:213lbs___________________-2lbs
Neck: 16.5"_________________no change
Around the shoulders: 52.00"
-.75"
Around the sternum: 36.50"_____-1.25"
Around the belly button: 38.25"
-.25"
Around the hips: 41.00"_________-.25"
Thighs(R/L): 24.00"/24"_________-.50"/no change
Calf(R/L): 15/14.75"____________+1/8" and no change
Arm(R/L): 15"___________________no change

According to this calculation (http://home.fuse.net/clymer/bmi/)
BF%: 16.8%___-2.1%

By calculator:
LBM: 176.8lbs____+2.43lbs
FFM: 35.7lbs____-4.93lbs

I figured perhaps my workouts and weights would be helpful as well.

Day 2:
Front squats (135x5x5) my groin/hip needs some work. I did one set of 5 regular back squat and the hip caused no problem.
Hang cleans (45x5, 65x5, 95x5x4)
Dumbbell presses (30x5, 40x5, 50x5)
superset these with alternating pullups/chinups 6 PU, 6CU, 3PU.

Day 4:
My back was hurting so much, I basically blew off working out and concentrated on stretching, abs and some bench press.

Bench Press: 45x5, 115x5, 165x5, 185x5x2 (2 sets of 5), 185x4

For abs, I concentrated on curling myself down onto the bench instead
of flopping onto the bench, and woodchoppers with the cable stack sets
of 10 at 15,25,30 pounds.

Day 6:
Business lunch etc got in the way and I didn’t workout at all.

Day 9:
FS 45x5,95x5,135x5x5 - found a tight muscle in my upper thigh/groin and massaged between sets
Abs (wood choppers high to low) 35x5, 40x5, 45x5, 50x5, 55x5.
Hang Cleans 45x5, 95x5x5.
Regular old flat bench press - 45x5, 95x5, 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 185x5/3 (one set of 5 and one set of 3)
superset
PU/CU - 5 PU, 5 CU, skip a set, 3 PU

Day 11:
FS - 45x5, 135x5, 155x5x2, 175x5x2
Choppers - 5x5 both sides with rope handle 40lb
Hang Cleans - 45x5, 115x3x5 - this was a step up in weight, so I only did sets of 3. I’m still refining my technique.
Bench Press - 45x5, 135x5, 155x5, 185x5x2, 185x(3 or 4)
superset chins/pups bw - 7/6/5

Day 13:
FS - 45x5, 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 185x5x3 I’m pretty sure I didn’t go higher.
AB choppers - 45x5x5 both sides with a greater focus on my abs.
Hang Cleans - 45x5, 115x5x5 some of the reps were a little ugly. I’ll probably stay at this weight for a while.
Bench Press - 45x5, 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 205x3
PU/CU - 6/6/5/5/3

Day 16:
FS - 45x5, 135x5x2, 155x5, 175x3, 195x1
Choppers 50x5x5
Hang Cleans - 45x5, 65x5, 115x3x3
BP - 135x5x3
CU - 5, PU - 5

My workout sucked especially in comparison to last week. I was tired before I headed to the gym and things didn’t really improve once I got there.

Per two posts back, day 16 was Monday Dec 20, and thus a day of Velocity dieting. The only real notable thing is that once again, my Monday workout sucked. I’m not sure if it’s a lack of calories coming off a MAG-10 PF day on Sunday or what, but I’m going to have to think on that some more.

Day 17: MAG-10 PF
Day 18: I worked out and it was better than Monday’s, but I forgot to log my weights.
Day 19: MAG-10 PF - body weight 209 upon rising
Day 20 (Dec 24): This is a Velocity diet day, and my body weight was 209.5 in the morning, slightly higher than on Thursday. I didn’t take a full set of measurements, only a waist measurement (36") so that I could calculate BF% and I calculated out at 16.2%. I was kind of bummed as I figured I’d be down into the 15% range. Oh well.

The gym closed at noon for the holiday, and I was busy with a last minute trip to Whole Foods and GameStop. I bought Harry Potter Lego used from GameStop and when I got home, I didn’t have a Harry Potter disc, I had Lego Batman. So, I had to run back to the mall where they proceeded to tell me that they didn’t have an extra Harry Potter disc, blah blah, so I ended up buying a new copy.

Day 21: CHRISTMAS - At this point, I’ve been dieting for 3 weeks and I figured to take a refeed/break from dieting and even from my normal healthy diet and eat a little of the things that I normally eschew.

Pancakes and syrup with Canadian bacon and chicken/apple sausage for breakfast, some iced sugar cookies with the kids while icing them for lunch, then dinner was roasted chicken, bison pot roast with potatoes and carrots, lamb/veal meat pies with potatoes and carrots, mashed sweet potatoes, old-fashioned green beans with bacon and potatoes, iceberg lettuce with tomato and blue cheese dressing, pumpkin pie and whipped cream, cheesecake bites, and little lime/lemon curd tarts.

I thoroughly enjoyed cooking up all this food. The clam chowder was a bust as I used condensed milk instead of evaporated milk and nothing could fix the cloying sweetness.

I had a little bit of everything, sent the majority of the food home with people and spent the rest of the day with the kids.

Stepped on the scale before bedtime: 215lbs. So, a five or six pound gain over the course of the day.

Day 22 (Dec 26): (213lbs) MAG-10 PF
Now, some people might be wondering if it’s difficult to go back to dieting after taking a day off, and I’ve got to say that it really wasn’t. That isn’t to say that there wasn’t other food from my normal diet and from the HSM forum that I’m not looking forward to eating, but honestly, I just got up in the morning and mixed up a day’s worth of MAG-10 and had a glass full while making breakfast for the kids.

Day 23 (Dec 27): (211lbs) V-Diet - another not so great workout. So, despite a full day refeed, followed by a day of MAG-10 PF, my workout still suffered.

Day 24 (Dec 28): (209.5lbs) MAG-10 PF - So, it’s taken me 2-3 days for my weight to return to where it was pre Christmas feasting. Incidentally, the grape flavoring isn’t anything to write home to mom about. By far the best flavoring to my taste buds is either straight berry, or berry/orange in equal parts.

Day 25 (Dec 29): (209lbs) V-Diet -
FS - 45x5, 95x5, 135x5, 155x5,. 175x5, 185x5, 205x3, 225x1 - Actually, the 225 felt pretty good and I probably could have gotten a triple easily.
Woodchoppers - 15x5, 30x5, 45x5, 60x5x5 both sides
Hang cleans - 45x5, 65x3, 95x3, 115x3x3 was feeling tired
Bench press - 45x5, 135x5,155x5, 175x5, 185x5x2, 185x3
CU/PU - 8/7/5/4

I ended up taking a shot of EC 30 minutes or so before going to work out, but I had a great workout. However, I really don’t want to become dependent upon that in order to have a good workout.

Day 26 (Dec 30): (208.5lbs) MAG-10 PF and otherwise uneventful
Day 27 (Dec 31): (207.5lbs) I chose, in light of it being New Year’s Eve to make this a dietary break as well and had pancakes with the kids for breakfast, and a really awesome steak dinner with friends before going out dancing to welcome in the new year.

Day 28 (Jan 1): MAG-10 PF, but I was still full from dinner the night before, so I only ended up taking in 3 servings of MAG-10.
Day 29 (Jan 2): MAG-10 PF, still not hungry and only had 3 pulses of M10.
Day 30 (Jan 3): Today. Today is supposed to be a Velocity Diet day, but I’m not sure how I’m going to progress from this point forward. I took a full set of measurements and after posting them will wax at length on my dilemma.

HERE is from the first day:
I got started Sunday 12/5 and took my measurements first thing in the morning as follows:
Weight:220lbs
Neck: 16.75"
Around the shoulders: 53.5"
Around the sternum: 39.5"
Around the belly button: 40.5"
Around the hips: 42.0"
Thighs(R/L): 25.0"/24.5"
Calf(R/L): 15.375" both
Arm(R/L): 15.375" both

According to this calculation ( http://home.fuse.net/clymer/bm… )
BF%: 21.6%

By calculator:
LBM: 172.48lbs
FFM: 47.52lbs

FROM TODAY:
Weight:206lbs
Neck: 16.5"
Around the shoulders: 51"
Around the sternum: 35"
Around the belly button: 37"
Around the hips: 41"
Thighs(R/L): 23.5"/23.25"
Calf(R/L): 14.5" both
Arm(R/L): 14.75/15 - yes, my left arm is bigger. Weird.

According to this calculation ( http://home.fuse.net/clymer/bm… )
BF%: 14.5%

By calculator:
LBM: 176.13 lbs
FFM: 29.87 lbs

So, in 30 days, I’ve lost 3.5" around my belly, dropped 7.1% bf, added 3.65lbs of LBM, and dropped 17.65lbs of FFM.

However, my LBM was almost a pound higher 2 weeks ago, but that might only be an artifact of doing the MAG-10 PF for two days in a row.

I’m not entirely sure where to go from here. My goal is to get down to 9% bf, at least. As good as I look now and as good as I feel now at 14.5% bf, I can’t see my abs, and I still feel like I’m carrying quite a bit of excess body fat around.

Given that I could maintain my current level of LBM, I’d need to lose 12-12.5lbs of FFM and reduce my bodyweight to 193.5lbs in order to get down to roughly 9%bf.

I’m throwing around a bunch of different idea. The first and easiest is to just keep doing what I’ve been doing and check back in a week. If my LBM is stable or rising, but my FFM is decreasing, and my strength is still good in the gym, then why not continue, right?

However, I calculate that at my current rate of progress, it’s going to take me close to 4 more weeks to lose another 12lbs of FFM.

Perhaps I’m just getting mentally lazy. I’m not sure. Some of the other ideas I’ve got laying around are to alternate MAG-10 PF days with regular eating days, going straight V-Diet with a MAG-10 PF on Sundays. Taking a couple of weeks up to perhaps a month back to regular eating and then resuming this process again etc.

Oh well. I’m pretty sure that tomorrow, I’ll be back to MAG-10 PFing while I dither.

OK, dithering is finished. I hit up Tuesday, Day 31 as a regular MPF day and then Wednesday as a normal V-Diet day. However, my workout was pretty bad. I was tired and had no energy despite getting plenty of rest etc. So, I’m figuring that I’ve cut my calories down too far and something has to change.

Day 32 (Jan 5): Workout

FS - 45x5, 95x5, 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, switched to back squats 185x3, 205x3, 225x3
Wood choppers - 35x10, 45x7, 55x5, 65x5
Hang Cleans - 45x5, 65x5, 95x5, 115x3x3
Bench Press - 45x5, 95x5, 135x5, 185x3, 135x8
Chins/PullUps - 5/3

Based on that abysmal performance at the gym. I figured that something had to change. So, I had a HSM for dinner. And switched over to having a low calorie Velocity Diet day on T/R/Sun

Day 33 (Jan 6): Plan for the day, 5 scoops of Metabolic Drive lowcarb in water spread throughout the day. That’s 550 calories versus about half that I was taking in during the MPFing, and I will see how my workout is tomorrow, and where I end up on Monday next week. If my energy is back up and my lifts are back up in the gym, then I’ll stick with this. If things aren’t better, then I’m switching over to a straight up Velocity Diet.

Nope, can’t get me head back into the all liquid diet.

So, I’m going to take a break and just hang out at 14%-15% bf for a while, go back to eating a no grains, no sugar diet and try out some of the tasty stuff from the HSM forum and see where that takes me.

Cheers.