Biotest

V-Diet and HRT

I’m starting the V diet tomorrow but was wondering about the testosterone shots I am soon to start taking (I’m 55 years old and under the minimum). Should I wait and do one before the other or not worry about it? Thanks.

test first

why do you say that?

Your about to undergo a liquid diet.

One that is significantly lower in calories than your maintenance and consists of mainly protien and some fats.

Low testosterone and such a diet are a recipe for failure.

HRT does have the unique advantage of being able to maintain your testosterone rates even if your natural production is further impaired by the decrease in fats in your diet.

If your attempting rapid weightloss why would you want less testosterone in your system ? When by the shear fact that you have HRT, means that they are low in the first place.

If anything I would recommend heavier AAS usage during the V-Diet, not simply because it makes the V-diet more effective, which is kind of stating the obvious…Androgens make everything related to
bodybuilding/weightloss more effective.

But for the simple reason that administered androgens are independent of anything you do to your body.

You cant “ruin” your hormone levels if your injecting them.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

One that is significantly lower in calories than your maintenance and consists of mainly protien and some fats.

HRT does have the unique advantage of being able to maintain your testosterone rates even if your natural production is further impaired by the decrease in fats in your diet.

If your attempting rapid weightloss why would you want less testosterone in your system ? When by the shear fact that you have HRT, means that they are low in the first place.

If anything I would recommend heavier AAS usage during the V-Diet, not simply because it makes the V-diet more effective, which is kind of stating the obvious…Androgens make everything related to

But for the simple reason that administered androgens are independent of anything you do to your body.

You cant “ruin” your hormone levels if your injecting them.[/quote]

ok, thanks.

I will start after a couple of weeks on test. I don’t want to wait to long and I have been getting good results on my own in any case.

[quote]steveffcft wrote:
Westclock wrote:

You cant “ruin” your hormone levels if your injecting them.

ok, thanks.

I will start after a couple of weeks on test. I don’t want to wait to long and I have been getting good results on my own in any case.[/quote]

For HRT related questions etc, check the “over 35” section of the forum.

Those guys are practically experts in HRT