Biotest

V-Diet 3.5

Hey all! I meant to post this last night but with all the excitement from Indigo-3G, have not had time. In any case, I have done the V-Diet 3 times as written, and most recently finished it back in February. I want to get extremely lean for the summer, so after finishing a 12 week cutting phase 2 weeks, I went on a maintenance phase for 2 weeks to return leptin levels and metabolic rate back to baseline and try again.

Today was the first day of my new V-Diet, with a few Chris-approved changes. I have pics so if there’s enough interest I will post those as well. This new diet is not for noobies, but after running it a couple times, I know my body and wanna see just how far I can push this body comp thing. My plan right now, just as some background on me, is to do this diet for 2 weeks on, HSMs for one week, 2 more weeks on, HSMs for one more week, then do the Get Shredded Diet for 6 weeks after that, which will take me to the middle of August, if I’ve done my math right. I will begin a maintenance phase for 2 weeks, followed by a lean mass phase until the next spring, when I will cut again using CT’s superhero program. Long term, but I like to plan things out generally and refine the plan as the time approaches.

Anyway, here is what will be different about the V-Diet: I am adding in 2 pulse fast days, Wednesday (Neural Charge day) and Saturday (Non-workout/V-Burn). I will have my weekly HSM on Sunday (non-workout/V-Burn). I am removing the Fiber tablets and PB. Instead, I will add in 4 FA3 each night with 4 Flameout. I will be working out 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) with a Hamstrings, Push, Quads, Pull split. Every morning I will be doing morning fasted cardio with MAG-10 and Dr. Lowery’s spot reduction plan. After weight training, in the afternoon, I will be doing steady state cardio with different machines. Also, I will be utilizing the ANACONDA Protocol 2 (MAG-10, ANACONDA, Surge Workout Fuel) during weight training.

I currently weigh 214 at the beginning of this plan, this morning, empty stomach, before doing anything, which is when all weights will be taken. Measurements have been taken, again will post if there is any interest. The V-Diet calculator gives me 266 pro, 43 fat, 117 carbs, and 1920 cals on workout days with 240 pro, 43 fat, and 66 carbs for 1590 cals on non-workout days. Everything else will remain the same, which brings my new totals to 268 pro, 38 fat, 117 carbs, and 1917 cals on workout days and 238 pro, 39 fat, and 56 carbs for a total of 1439 cals on non-workout days.

Supplement-wise, I will be taking my normal supps (Vitamin D, Curcumin, Rez-V, Flameout, FA3, ELITEPRO Minerals, Zinc, Superfood, Power Drive, DAA) and will also add in Receptormax and Rhodiola. The biggest thing I am doing is taking HOT-ROX 3 times a day for 2 weeks, followed by Se7en on my HSM weeks.

Hopefully, this will be a place for any people who are thinking about doing the V-Diet to ask me about my experiences as well as people who have done it and want to try new things to ask me or see how my results turn out. Thanks guys!

Day 3… Pulse fast day 1

Yesterday and today had no energy and was extremely foggy mentally. The last v diet day 3 I felt like I had the flu but then was fine day 4 and on. Hopefully history repeats itself. If not, work out volume may be a tad high. If that is the case I need to decide on cutting sets/exercises or lightening the load on non-strength exercises. I will have to play it by ear.

The higher dose of HRX is also messing with me. Hopefully I will adjust to that soon. Weight (for anyone who cares as weight naturally fluctuates) started at 214 Monday, 207 Tuesday and 203 this morning, after losing bloat and glycogen and water weight.

No major problems so far, I just need to stay hydrated. Between sweating, urine and bad diarrhea, I’m sure I’m dehydrated more often than not. But, I am sticking to the plan, and will up my water intake between shakes.

EDIT: Totally forgot to mention I was fortunate enough to be offered the opportunity on Tuesday to purchase Indigo-3G. Should arrive in a week or so. I am waiting to see what the coaches and Chris recommend, but my current plan is to finish the first 2 weeks of the V-Diet, and then begin taking it for the first week of HSMs, and then continue with the 2 weeks of V-Diet after that, and so on. Hopefully, it works as promised and it will help me shed this stubborn fat. I will keep you all posted.

Sounds like you may have to modify your modified V-Diet with Indigo. I’ll be interested in seeing what you come up with.
I am 2 months after completion of my first V-Diet and have been doing 1-2 pulse fasts a week. I expect my Indigo to arrive on Monday, so Saturday will be my last pulse fast for awhile.

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:
Sounds like you may have to modify your modified V-Diet with Indigo. I’ll be interested in seeing what you come up with.
I am 2 months after completion of my first V-Diet and have been doing 1-2 pulse fasts a week. I expect my Indigo to arrive on Monday, so Saturday will be my last pulse fast for awhile.
[/quote]

Yea I was planning on seeing what the coaches recommend. Unfortunately, those flu-like feelings I mentioned turned out to be a nasty stomach flu. I have had a 100 degree fever and any time I eat anything (protein shakes, and then today some solid foods) it comes out in less than 2 hours. I feel super run down and bummed I have to go off the diet for now, but most importantly, there’s no way I can be getting in anywhere near the needed amount of nutrients and calories since the food is not sitting in me long enough for much digestion to occur. Hopefully, I feel better soon since I work all weekend long and today already I almost didn’t make it to the bathroom in time. I never get sick, so this is extra unusual for me. Hopefully, I will feel better and be able to pick up where I left off, but worst case I’ll try something else that revolves around the I3g. I will keep you all posted.