Biotest

V-Diet (2)

Well, as we all know life has it’s twists and its turns. This is the second time I am doing the V-Diet, this time with my woman, whom, by the way, I can’t beleive wants to do it with me, be cause she is in pretty good shape, skinny and beautiful, anyways, we received our goodies on thursday, and plan to start the V-Diet on monday, her being that she just wants to keep doing insanity, me, I’ll be working on the plan. Pictures and measurements I will post, I’ll try and get her to start her own blog.
“Trust me, I got this.”

One more day closer to starting. Anything I should do before my last day of being a free to eat whatever I shouldn’t man?

Enjoy your last healthy meals and chewing :slight_smile:
Good luck to both of you!

Thanks much.
Day two, never thought I would miss food this much.

[quote]sboser wrote:
Well, as we all know life has it’s twists and its turns. This is the second time I am doing the V-Diet, this time with my woman, whom, by the way, I can’t beleive wants to do it with me, be cause she is in pretty good shape, skinny and beautiful, anyways, we received our goodies on thursday, and plan to start the V-Diet on monday, her being that she just wants to keep doing insanity, me, I’ll be working on the plan. Pictures and measurements I will post, I’ll try and get her to start her own blog.
“Trust me, I got this.”[/quote]

16 Oct 2013
Measurements:
Height: 69"
Weight: 203 lbs
Neck: 15. 5"
Shoulders: 22 (not sure if measured correctly)
Chest Upper: 43.75"
Chest Lower: 39.5"
Waist @ naval: 42.5"
Waist @ largest: 42.75
Upper Arm L: 13
Upper Arm R: 13
Upper Leg L: 27.5"
Upper Leg R: 27.5
Lower Leg L: 14.5" (calve?)
Lower Leg R: 14.75"
Ankle L: 9"
Ankle R: 8.75"

So far so good. Though the shakes are starting to lose their novelty of flavor. Twenty some odd more days to go.

Started RFFL today. 4 hours later, I am still hurting. God, I love it. Weight 220, and BMI, don’t even want to check. Once my weight drops to 200, I’ll do measurements.

What happened to the videos embedded into the articles? Like the RFFL? Just curious