Biotest

V-Burn Shake Timing

Hey Chris,
Quick question. Obviously no Surge after V-burn, but what about the other shakes throughout the day? I usually wait an hour or 2 after a shake so I don’t puke, then follow it with whatever is my next shake within minutes of finishing. Is that ok? or should I wait longer?
Thanks

[quote]nateschmidt24 wrote:
Hey Chris,
Quick question. Obviously no Surge after v-burn, but what about the other shakes throughout the day? I usually wait an hour or 2 after a shake so I don’t puke, then follow it with whatever is my next shake within minutes of finishing. Is that ok? or should I wait longer?
Thanks[/quote]

No need to wait. Your plan sounds fine.

Chris,

I plan on having my HSM on the day of the V-burn; is that OK or should I try and do them on different days. My plan was to wake up and have my first shake then about an hour or two after perform the V-diet and another hour after that start making my HSM.

[quote]Xalor03 wrote:
Chris,

I plan on having my HSM on the day of the V-burn; is that OK or should I try and do them on different days. My plan was to wake up and have my first shake then about an hour or two after perform the V-diet and another hour after that start making my HSM.[/quote]

That’s fine.