Biotest

V-Burn Question/Protein Intake

Just a quick question…I did my V-burn challenge last week on Saturday, but can I do it on Sunday instead this week?

Also, I feel like I’m losing fat, but I build muscle quickly. Especially with all the protein intake in this diet. Can I cut some shakes in half? Maybe theSsurge in half as well? Will this have a negative impact on fat loss? I started off at 180 lbs with around 14-15% Body fat. After two weeks of following this diet to a T, I am still at 180 lbs, lower body fat, but I still feel bulky. I’m 5’8 so at this weight I look stocky. I have broad shoulders for my height, and a smaller waist. I know this is ideal but I am at the moment trying to lean out mass wise. I would love to be ideally 165-170 lb range for my wedding in approximately a month. Should I modify anything to achieve this goal? After the wedding, I will not care as much about the mass.

It’s just I have a dilemma with trying on suits for the wedding, i want to lean out, but I feel like i’m bulking up on this diet.

1. Yes.

2. If you’re losing body fat and building muscle, and you’re disappointed with that, then you may just be on the wrong site and wrong diet plan.

That said, you can adjust by dropping one scoop from one shake to lower cals a bit. Sorry though, can’t help you to lose muscle.

Thanks Chris. Definitely not trying to lose muscle, but hoping to keep my BMI at a reasonable ratio and keep improving strength wise. Going for more of the GSP look and less Thiago Alves…

[quote]mmanyc wrote:
Thanks Chris. Definitely not trying to lose muscle, but hoping to keep my BMI at a reasonable ratio and keep improving strength wise. Going for more of the GSP look and less Thiago Alves…

[/quote]

Well, actual BMI scores are very questionable for those who train with weights, but I know what you mean: lean body mass, overall body composition.

Most people have a lot more fat to lose than they think. (See Gus Pancho above.) He was a muscular, bulky guy who assumed he needed to drop 15 or 20 pounds to get really ripped - that fast and hard GSP look. Turned out to be more like 40. Hard to know until you get there really.

You may also want to do something like a water-dropping program in the days before the wedding. See my program in the TNation archives: Shredded in 6 Days, written with Christian Thibaudeau.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.