Biotest

Using Surge Post Velocity Diet

I’ve always used a whey protein shake to recover from my workouts. Is Surge a better workout recovery shake even after I’m done with the Velocity Diet?

Yes, you need carbs and pure aminos at this time to properly recover and build muscle.

Surge Workout Fuel, which you drink before, during, and after, is another good option.

What would be the dosing on Surge Workout Fuel and MAG-10 instead of Surge Recovery?

[quote]Ironbear wrote:
What would be the dosing on Surge Workout Fuel and MAG-10 instead of Surge Recovery? [/quote]

Just do 2 scoops Surge Workout Fuel for most uses like you would 2 scoops recovery, just spread out over Thirds. drink some 20 before, some during and some 20 after and you’ll be fine.

MAG-10 is great you can add in 4 scoops for instance and not worry about gaining fat or anything.

Very versatile, though 1-2 is probably enough for most workouts.

Before I started V-Diet this week, I was using a homemade peri-workout drink made of vanilla flavored whey protein powder (25g protein), orange-flavored Gatorade powder (45g carb) and 20g of Scivation Xtend BCAA orange flavored powder. It actually tastes good - like orange creamsicle flavor - and tastes a lot better than Surge Recovery. I’m going to use Surge Recovery during the V-Diet, but is it a much better choice than my mix for after the V-Diet?

[quote]crlex wrote:
Before I started V-Diet this week, I was using a homemade peri-workout drink made of vanilla flavored whey protein powder (25g protein), orange-flavored Gatorade powder (45g carb) and 20g of Scivation Xtend BCAA orange flavored powder. It actually tastes good - like orange creamsicle flavor - and tastes a lot better than Surge Recovery. I’m going to use Surge Recovery during the V-Diet, but is it a much better choice than my mix for after the V-Diet?[/quote]

Yes, leaps and bounds better.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]crlex wrote:
Before I started V-Diet this week, I was using a homemade peri-workout drink made of vanilla flavored whey protein powder (25g protein), orange-flavored Gatorade powder (45g carb) and 20g of Scivation Xtend BCAA orange flavored powder. It actually tastes good - like orange creamsicle flavor - and tastes a lot better than Surge Recovery. I’m going to use Surge Recovery during the V-Diet, but is it a much better choice than my mix for after the V-Diet?[/quote]

Yes, leaps and bounds better.[/quote]

lol…his drink has all the essentials and is shit ton cheaper and tastes better…sounds like a no brainer to me