Biotest

Using Indigo-3G and Micro-PA Only on Workout Days

Does it significantly compromise their effectiveness?

In my experience, no it does not significantly compromise their effectiveness, and this regimen has worked well for me. For a year and a half I was on a full dose of Indigo, twice a day. About 7 months ago, I added Micro-PA to the mix, and for budgetary reasons decided to take both Micro-PA and Indigo on training days only. After a long stretch of full dosing Indigo, and proper nutrition, I feel that taking these supplements on training days only is the best way to go for me right now. I’ve had excellent results with Micro-PA on this regimen and am going to continue this stack as long as possible!

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply. Good to hear that specific protocol is working for you.

Because the effectiveness in varying what is suggested can vary from person to person, I wish someone involved with the development or roll out of the products would weigh in. But it seems the moderators have not been active past several days.

You’re welcome. I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying. If you want to try the supps on workouts days only, try it. What information are you expecting a moderator to have that you can’t deduce for yourself based on the information on the product page, and in the forums? In your other post you “wish” a moderator would fix a typo in the dosage schedule. Are these things worth wishing for? Maybe shoot a little higher, like world peace or the lottery or something?

[quote]robstein wrote:
You’re welcome. I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying. If you want to try the supps on workouts days only, try it. What information are you expecting a moderator to have that you can’t deduce for yourself based on the information on the product page, and in the forums? In your other post you “wish” a moderator would fix a typo in the dosage schedule. Are these things worth wishing for? Maybe shoot a little higher, like world peace or the lottery or something?
[/quote]
Certainly I can try any regimen and decide for myself. However, when the manufacturers and consultants come up with a recommended protocol, it is fair assumption that some thought went into that protocol and they might be able to address variations, or, in other words, what led them to the specific protocol they recommended. Many of the questions in the forum deal with questions on protocols. Fortunately there is usually good guidance.

As far as your commenting on my use of the word “wish” and the attempt at sarcasm, if it is a typo that you’re suggesting I’m making a fuss about, how do you know which instruction is incorrect or should be modified, the T-Nation article or the indigo-3G instructions? It may be a typo, but it may be that the recommended timing of indigo-3G with Plazma may be impacted by using Micro-PA. My question in the Micro-PA area was a fair one, whether you agree or understand it or not.