Biotest

Using 100 Gram Carb Cure to Bulk?

i read through the comments of the article and the author stated that it was possible but it does not seem to be workin for me i have even tried bumping all of my animal proteins to around 10 oz and cooking everything with atleast 3 Tb macadamia nut oil. i am desparate to gain but would like to do a “clean bulk” as i have a figure competition on april 2. i am currently 5’1" and 90 lbs. feel free to critique. i am new at this and obviously dont know my shit.
Based on my BMR, i require 1,241 calories/day. But because I am moderately active, I would bump that up to 1,987 calories/day. Since my goal is to build lean muscle mass, I would add 20%, so my total daily calories would be 2,384. I base my typical menu on the sample diets provided. An average day would look like this:
training day:
meal 1-4 whole eggs scrambled in macadamia nut oil with spinach
meal 2-1 c. blueberries, 1/4 c. walnuts, 1 scoop whey, supplements
meal 3-10 oz grilled chicken with romaine lettuce, tomato, and cukes and EVOO
meal 4-7 oz flank steak cooked in pan with macadamia nut oil and asparagus
workout sip high carb, high sugar sports drink called Shaklee (it’s natural not like Gatorade and similar to Surge but without the protein)
post workout-1 scoop whey
meal 5-10 oz grilled chicken and broccoli

nontraining day:
meal 1-4 egg omelet in oil with salsa and half grapefruit on side
meal 2-1 scoop whey, 12 strawberries, supplements
meal 3-10 oz grilled chicken with spinach cooked in macadamia nut oil and small apple
meal 4-6 oz ground beef sauteed in pan with macadamia nut oil and peppers
meal 5-6 oz grilled salmon with 1/2 c beans and asparagus

The only supplement I am taking is Juice Plus, which is like Superfood.

Sorry, didn’t see the new thread right away. I’m responding over here: