Biotest

Upcoming Supplements?

Is there any info that can be shared on any upcoming supplements? Anything no matter how insignificant is very welcome.

Tim Patterson is always hard at work on something, I can tell you that. Biotest does have something very new and very exciting in the works.

If I say more, my employer-mandated cortex implant will explode.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Tim Patterson is always hard at work on something, I can tell you that. Biotest does have something very new and very exciting in the works.

If I say more, my employer-mandated cortex implant will explode. [/quote]
Man Chris I love/hate when you do this haha.That’s one of the many great thing’s about Tim and Biotest,The man doesn’t sit still for very long.

Uh-oh…I remember the Anaconda speculation started in 04 after the pro-hormone version of MAG-10 was discontinued. Took almost 7 years to be released. Why do you guys tease us with vague information like that? lol

It hasn’t happened too often during the last 10 years. When there isn’t any chatter about the next upcoming, great Biotest supplement. My prediction is it won’t be long.

Oh boy.
Now we get to guess!

My 1st guess: a bioavailable ursolic acid supplement that doesn’t have to be “sprayed” but can be taken orally.

2nd guess: An updated Resveratrol supp with Piceatannol in it.

3rd and final guess (for now): Something with Rubus Coreanus in it.

I gotta admit buffd, I don’t know what any of those things are. Thank god for google

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.