Biotest

Unfortunately Breaking V-Diet for One Weekend

Hey im unfortunately breaking V-Diet for one weekend, allready lost many pounds. Im going straight back to diet after this special weekend.

So anyideas how my body will react in one weekend when im going to eat pretty much everything that gets into my plate? Am i going to gain much weight?

And how long you guys estimate me to lose that gained weight ?

[quote]Petu wrote:
Hey im unfortunately breaking V-Diet for one weekend, allready lost many pounds. Im going straight back to diet after this special weekend.

So anyideas how my body will react in one weekend when im going to eat pretty much everything that gets into my plate? Am i going to gain much weight?

[/quote]

What a stupid fucking question.

So you never breaked diet for one weekend ? and if you have you dont have any experience how fast you lose this gained weght ?

just saying

[quote]Petu wrote:

[/quote]

You could gain 20 pounds depending on glycogen, water, how lean you are now, how much you eat, etc.

No way to say for sure until after the weekend of binge eating.

I’ve heard themightystu say that a big cheat meal can set you back 3 days, or is it 1 cheat day is 3 days. Either way it’ll take some time to work it back off.

Just don’t eat like a total asshole, I mean you started the V-diet for a reason, right?

You’ll probably gain a lot of water weight from the all salty, sweet, carby foods you’ll eat. Then you’ll weigh yourself, and you’ll freak out because you gained 10 pounds. Then you’ll probably be roughly back to normal in a few days, assuming you get right back on the diet. That’s my prediction, anyway.

I’ve had that happen when I was eating right at other times, and went off the map for a weekend. Also saw it when I flew up to NYC with my boxing coach in June for a tournament. I cut a little weight to be safely in my weight class, and put it right back on after the weekend, but I didn’t really eat too crazy. My coach, on the other hand, who’s an ex-UFC middleweight and in great shape, hung out with friends in the city and pretty much ate non-stop for 48 hours. He gained something like 15+ lbs, but then it was all gone by the end of the week.

You paid 450$ for this diet and its only 6 weeks of your life!! You have the rest of your life to eat whatever you want, and your willing to throw all your hard work over a weekend of binging?? I would rethink your decision.

I too would like to know what kind of “special weekend” involves mandatory fucking up your diet plan and ultimately your health and body.

You won’t make a serious change to your physique if you don’t permanently change your lifestyle. I bet you probably got to the place you are by rationalizing eating a lot of stuff that you really shouldn’t eat on a reocurring basis.

You can try and justify this “special weekend” all you want but the truth is, if you aren’t willing to make the sacrifice to complete the V-Diet and go through the 28 days of food detox to help make that permanent change, you probably aren’t going to suceed in any drastic body recomposition in the long run.

Your behavior is what needs to change, not what you eat over one single weekend binge.