Lat Pulldowns
120x4X5.
Db bench press
60x4x5.
Ab-wheel rollout
BWx4x5.
Steam Room.
10 mins.

I’m not sure if sweating in the steam room after a workout will negatively effect my progress. This is day 1 so I will document my weight and take pictures today and then every sunday.

Height: 5’ 11"
Weight: 238.8 lbs

Day 2

I had a tough time keeping to my diet schedule. I am able to ingest the shakes with ease but I cant seem to drink them at the right time. With work being very demanding this week I will commit to drinking the shakes at the scheduled times. NEPA was shadow boxing and punching bag session. I am looking forward to tomorrows workout.

WED - 40 reps. 45 rest. Medium.
Reverse Lunges
115x8x5.
Bent-Over Rows
135x8x5.
Push Press
95x8x3, 95 felt heavy so i brought down. 75x8x2.
Barbell Curl
45x8x5.
Reverse Crunch
BWx10x4.

Day 4 - Thursday

Nepa was punching bag and shadow boxing again. I was able to keep my shake schedule where i can drink them in intervals of 3 to 4 hours apart.

Day 5 - FRIDAY
Deadlift
175x8x5.
DB Bench Press
45x8x5.
Lat Pulldown
100x10x4.
Hand Walkout
BWx8x5. (These kicked my ass but I got thru em)

5 days in and im feeling a bit gassed. My muscles feel a bit tight. Im thinking about foam rolling tomorrow and counting it as NEPA for the day.

Day 6

No NEPA today. Muscles felt really tight and I didn’t want to risk hurting anything. I am looking forward to doing the V-burn challenge tomorrow, as well as eating my HSM for the week.

Just weighed myself in and I am at 232.2 lbs. So that’s 6.6 lbs lost this week. I have to say I am relieved. I just hope that this is an indication of how much I will lose every week. I still have the VBurn challenge and my HSM today.

Edit: I also included foam rolling before this workout as a warm up/stretch.

SUN - V-Burn Challenge
Jump Squat
Hand Walkout
Single-leg Deads
Explosive Push-ups
Jumping jacks
Reverse Twist Lunges
Pike Push-ups
Squat Thrusts

Did all 6 sets, rest between sets was 60-90 secs. I finished the first 5 sets within 26 mins. Then the last set took me another 4-5 mins so total 30-32 mins to complete the challenge. To be honest, I considered quitting after the 2nd set. I pushed through the 3rd and 4th, and by the 5th I really felt like I would pass out. I figured I went that far, whats another set? So I finished the 6th set slowly but surely. Im still debating what my HSM should be.

HSM: Grilled Chicken breast marinaded with honey dijon mustard and honey bbq. broccoli and carrots for veggies, steamed brown rice as starch/carbs. I had a big plate so i decided to skip the salad and the dessert. Felt good to eat solid food again.

Day 8: MON
Front squat
185x5x4.
Lat Pulldowns (underhand grip)
140x4x5.
Db bench press
60x4x5.
Ab-wheel rollout
BWx4x5.

I woke up feeling great today. Workout went smoothly.

Day 9

Nepa today. Didnt do much since i had a day off from work and wanted to relax.

A successful first week! Keep up the great job and continue to journal your transformation!

^^^^
Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback!

Day 10

Reverse Lunges
115x8x5
Bent-Over Rows
135x8x5
Push Press (I tried 95 again and was able to go for 4 sets before bringing it down to 75)
95x8x4, 75x8x1
Barbell Curl
45x8x5
Reverse Crunch
BWx10x4.

I did this workout after work, all my other workout sessions had been in the early morning when I am able to take HOT-ROX for an extra boost. I didn’t want to be up late so I did not take HOT-ROX today. Workout felt great!

Day 11: No Nepa thursday.
Day 12: Deadlift
175x8x5.
DB Bench Press
60x8x2. Went a bit heavy so I brought the weight down.
50x8x3.
Lat Pulldown
100x8x5.
Hand Walkout
BWx10x4.
Steam room
10 mins.

Day 13: Saturday

Today’s NEPA was hitting the punching bag and shadow boxing. I changed the amount of Metabolic Drive that I will be consuming for the remainder of the diet. Instead of putting my actual weight into the v-diet calculator to find my daily shake schedule, I put a lower weight so the amount of calories consumed will be less. I hope that with the fewer calories, the weight loss will be faster. The only major difference is that I will be consuming 2 scoops less of Metabolic Drive a day. Tomorrow will be V Burn challenge and weigh in day.

I am afraid that this manipulation of your calories will result in a weight loss at first but after, your metabolism will ajust in a starvation mode to survive.

[quote]kikimice wrote:
I am afraid that this manipulation of your calories will result in a weight loss at first but after, your metabolism will adjust in a starvation mode to survive.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I figured since this diet consists of consuming the shakes in 2-3 hours intervals that my metabolism would stay up since it would be working to convert the calories to energy consistently. Also, I figured the NEPA and workouts would result in EPOC and would elevate my metabolism as well. I’d like to see it through but will keep your suggestion in mind if I notice a plateau or notice any weakness in my workouts.