Biotest

UK Shipping?

I live in England and i really want to do this diet as im sick of looking the way i am. Im new to the site and have never ordered from here, so was wondering if you ship to the UK and any info on the prices? Any help would be great, thanks!

Try Performance Foods - I get most of my Biotest stuff from them. They’ve got offers on Metabolic Drive and ZMA at the moment. They don’t have HOT-ROX, though. :frowning:

performancefoods.co.uk/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=1534799f936ab8cb578c6cf77007790f

There’s a few other UK companies that stock Biotest - just try Google.

We do ship to the UK, and most every other country.

You can determine the available shipping options and cost by entering the items you want, along with your shipping address, in our online store.

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
Try Performance Foods - I get most of my Biotest stuff from them. They’ve got offers on Metabolic Drive and ZMA at the moment. They don’t have HOT-ROX, though. :frowning:

performancefoods.co.uk/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=1534799f936ab8cb578c6cf77007790f

There’s a few other UK companies that stock Biotest - just try Google.[/quote]

Thanks mate, ill check that out :slight_smile:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.