Biotest

UK / England - V-Diet Supplements?

Hey guys

Been doing a bit of Googling and it seems there is a wide range of sites doing V-Diet products.

I want to start the V-Diet, however Im having a hard time deciding which company to go with. Ideally I’m looking to find the cheapest as possible - the Metabolic Drive in the UK is expensive!! (£32 for 908grams, $45).

I’ll continue to search but thought it was worth to put a thread up, perhaps someone here may know where the best place is. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
TNDude.

If you know someone that lives in the States, you can order the supplements to their address and then have them re-pack and post them out to you.

Maybe get them to add in a few boxes of Apple and Cinnamon Cheerios and some Jujy fruits.

Of course, I would never do such a thing!

LR

Thanks for the reply.

Seems a shame really :frowning: I mean I want to order 5 metabolic drives… they are priced at £32 each so £160 GBP (230$).

Ordering from Biotest site, they are 150$!! (or £105!).

So ordering from the US is £55 cheaper for the exact same products. I can’t believe the price of the Metabolic Drive here in the UK! Argh. lol.

I know theres a few guys from the UK, no-one found any shops or methods to get it cheaper?

[quote]TNDude wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Seems a shame really :frowning: I mean I want to order 5 metabolic drives… they are priced at £32 each so £160 GBP (230$).

So ordering from the US is £55 cheaper for the exact same products. I can’t believe the price of the Metabolic Drive here in the UK! Argh. lol.

I know theres a few guys from the UK, no-one found any shops or methods to get it cheaper?[/quote]

I use workout world in Croydon (I think they have a website of the same name) if you call them, or visit, you can get a discount card, which gives you 20% off everything. I got all of Biotest’s stuff there, except Superfood, which doesn’t seem available in England.

[quote]TNDude wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

So ordering from the US is £55 cheaper for the exact same products.[/quote]

It wouldn’t be cheaper … you pay taxes on that price :slight_smile: So you would end up paying the same amount as in UK

I ordered them from the US, payed full price + taxes. But don’t forget you won’t eat that month … so for me the diet is only a few ? more expensive than the food :slight_smile: