Biotest

UK Dieters - Superfood & Fibre Caps?

Message to all the UK V-Dieters out there - what did you do about Superfood (every avenue I’ve tried turns up a blank, or out of stock - Biotest UK are not clear on an answer) and what did you use for the fibre caps that are mentioned on here? Fybogel?! Bluurrggh!!

thanks

[quote]Whabsnazm wrote:
Message to all the UK V-Dieters out there - what did you do about superfood (every avenue I’ve tried turns up a blank, or out of stock - Biotest UK are not clear on an answer) and what did you use for the fibre caps that are mentioned on here? Fybogel?! Bluurrggh!!

thanks[/quote]

I had the same trouble with this stuff too. I tried loads of places but none of them could get me superfood. I know you shouldn’t use other supplements but I had no choice but to get some from myprotein.co.uk I compared the products and at face value, they appear similar, but i include a multi to be sure. Results wise, I’m on Day 20 now, check out my log - Alli’s SuperDooper V-diet log for pictures etc (shameless plug, I know, I’m sorry). Like you, I didn’t get an answer from BiotestUK, maybe I should have tried the Bio Test in the US? I don’t know what shipping costs, times etc are though.

For the fibre, I started off with the benefibre capsules, I took 1 serving with each shake. Then I started finding them hard to swallow and got the powder stuff and had 2 tsp mixed in water with each shake. Yeah the UK sucks, you get flavoured chewable ones in the US!

Hope this helps!