Biotest

Ugh! Doing This Again

I am doing this shit again.

Its a nice reset, but I have found that after doing it three times in the past to get rid of water weight etc. it has gotten more difficult now to keep at it.

Keeping a log here helps a lot though as you feel you need to hold yourself accountable.

Here are the statistics.

Weight: 218lbs
Height: 6foot 2inches
Neck: 16.5"
Shoulders: 53"
Chest upper: 46"
Chest Lower: 43.5"
Waist Navel: 40"
Waist Largest:40.5"
Hips: 42"
Arm L 15"
Arm R 15"
Upper Leg L 25"
Upper Leg R 25"
Calf L 16"
Calf R 16"
Ankle both are 9"

It ain’t no fun if a homie can’t have none.

Day 5
V-diet challenge (Intermediate): 27 minutes.

Rough week so far, blew my diet two of the seven days so I"m going to start posting here daily moving forward since that seems to work best.

Did two of the three workouts this week. Tweaked my lower back a bit so I layed off the deadlift workout.
IT is feeling better now though and I think I"m back on track here…

Good luck and stick with it. I’ll be looking for your daily posts!

DAY 6

Last night was one of the first nights I was able to not get all worked up about eating food. I felt at peace to a point.

NEPA: Walked 4.5miles @ 4.3mph and 3%incline.

Workout:
Squats: 225x5,5,5,5
Pullup: BWx6,5,4,5
DB Bench: 80sx6,5,5,4
Ab Rollout: 10,10,10

[quote]igloo72 wrote:
Day 5

Rough week so far, blew my diet two of the seven days so I"m going to start posting here daily moving forward since that seems to work best.
[/quote]

That happened to me on my second week. The daily postings definitely help me stay focused too. Way to get back on the diet!

Day 7

In the middle of the F’ing night last night I had a yogurt and piece of string cheese. I remember when I did the diet in the past I never woke up at night, but the last three nights I’ve been up like three times. I was able to stay strong for the first time I woke up, but the second had me falter. I figure I’m still fine as long as I stick with the diet and don’t let it derail me completely. I’ll just add in some extra NEPA today.

NEPA so far today was 2 miles @ 4.4mph and 3.% incline