Biotest

Two Weeks In, Will It Work?

Ok I am a 26 year old female and currently weight 159. I have 2 weeks into the Velocity Diet and have gained 5 pounds. I want to just cry I have tried everything and was hoping this would work.
My days are usually the same and look similar to this:

5:30 am- shake #1- 2 scoops Metabolic Drive, 2 TBS flax, Superfood and L-Leucine
7:00- Black ice coffee with stevia
9:00- shake #2- 2 scoops Metabolic Drive with lec
12:00- shake #3- 1 scoop Metabolic Drive with water and ice
3:00- shake #4- 2 scoops Metabolic Drive with flax, Superfood and L-Leucine
workout or NEPA (with workout Surge)
6:30- shake #4 2 scoops of Metabolic Drive, and peanut butter

I am so concerned I know a few days I have gone way over with the nut butter, could I use something else to replace that…peanut butter or any nut butter has always been something I just can’t stop picking on.
Does anyone have any advice???
Chris I need your help!!!

No one on here can help you not over eat nut butter. just dont do it. simple as that. as Chris said, and this is what i keep telling myself, you’re stronger than food. as for the weight gain it may be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time however i think you would be in the minority there.

Tape measurements?

My measurements have not really changed about an inch in my stomach but I was very bloated with the first measurements.
Should I cut the peanut butter out all together?

[quote]mb816 wrote:
My measurements have not really changed about an inch in my stomach but I was very bloated with the first measurements.
Should I cut the peanut butter out all together?[/quote]

No, just eat the correct amount.

And I’ll bet this is more of a scale issue.

Unless you’re doing something VERY wrong and not even realizing it, it’s pretty much impossible to gain fat on this diet.

I am starting on week 2 on the Velocity Diet I have no change in my measuments and have but on 4lbs in the process. I do all of my workouts and there are times when I don’t even have my last shake. I am on a little bit less calorie intake than mb816 because I started out at the minimum 125. My boyfriend is doing this with me and already you can see a huge visable differance in how much he has cut up in one week alone, I on the other hand look the same, same measuments and gained 4lbs. HELP!