Trying to Build My Body

I’m trying to build my body basically you can tone up I go to gym twice a day five days a week do cardio in the morning and lift weights in the evening
my eating habit is basically chicken salads basically protein different type of protein and supplements that could help me grow getting into shape and tone a medium build right now what can you guys recommend?

Workout nutrition is always the first place to start. Giving your body the right nutrients during training means better performance, better recovery, and better overall results.

Plazma is the best choice for that. It has fast-acting protein and carbs, plus extra ingredients to boost endurance and recovery. And if you’re training twice a day, recovery is even more important.

If that’s really pretty much all you’re eating, you’re missing out on essential fats and beneficial carbs. The body can’t function properly without the right fats and it can also affect your hormone levels, so you should use more diverse protein sources (like beef, eggs, and fish) and also consider Flameout to make sure you’re getting enough Omega-3s.

I’m not sure if you’re avoiding carbs for any particular reason. Fat loss or something? That can work, but it’s not necessary, especially if you focus on the right sources like rice and potatoes. Indigo-3G is also a great choice to help your body better handle carbs, putting them to use and less likely to be stored as fat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.