Biotest

Trying Out Mag-10

i’ll first be honest. im very skeptical about this very high dollar protein. but i cant and wont say a negative word about it until i try it.

i have used the Finibar in the past along with the Flameout. and both of those are good products which i still use most of the time.

what i typically do is
eat Finibar 45min-
30 min- 8oz egg whites
sip on carb mix and BCAA’s peri WO
Protein shake immediately after WO

i still have all those available but now i’ll have Mag-10 at my disposal. please help me use it to its best extent under these circumstances.

Indigo-3G, Plazma, and HBCD?

For best results, follow the directions on the label of Mag-10. Do not mix anything else with it (aside form optional plain creatine).

Mag-10 is much more than a protein, by the way. See the full description at the store.

now that i have Mag-10 you wouldnt change the pre,peri,or post WO nutrition i have currently, other than the 1 hour PWO use 1 dose?

Well, ideally, you’d use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma before and during weight training workouts. This article is very informative, and it explains why your workout nutrition plan isn’t quite filled out yet: http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/what-you-dont-know-about-workout-supplementation

Keeping budget in mind, we’d suggest: Finibar about 45 minutes before training, 1 serving Plazma 15 minutes before training, 1 serving Plazma during, 1 serving Mag-10 post. There is no need for the egg whites, the shake, or the carb/BCAA powder you’re using with this plan.

ok… you talked me into it. i pulled the trigger and picked up Plazma and a few other goodies.

my meal plan is 2 solid meals every day (breakfast and supper) and pulsing 2-3 times the rest of the day with a Metabolic Drive shake before bed.

then do the Plazma budget protocol you mentioned above. i want to give the products a fair trial run… so here we go!

Please keep us posted!

this morning after using Mag-10 yesterday (1 serving during WO and 1 after) i noticed i already looked more full and lean. almost like it pulled sub Q water into the muscle. maybe it was just coincidence. I’ll have my Plazma and other goodies in today as well.

also i hit the scale lighter this morning too.

i’ll keep coming back to this thread and update it as i go.

so here’s my normal WO day

breakfast - 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup egg whites - HOT-ROX

10:30am - 1 serving Mag-10, 1 serving almonds

noon - solid meal (lean meat and veggie and/or carb depending on day/needs) or a MD bar (if im busy at work)

3pm - Mag-10, 1 serving almonds, HOT-ROX

5:30 - Finibar
6pm - 1 Plazma serving
WO
peri WO 1 Plazma serving
PWO 1 serving MAG-10

8pm- solid meal (lean meat and veggie usually no carbs unless i’m planning on being up till atleast 1am)

11pm -before bed - MD shake

just in 2 days my calories really havent dropped much but my weight has went down 1/4lb every day and im looking fuller and leaner every morning, and the next day after WO’s im feeling pretty damn good… i feel like i didnt train the day before. my joints after the workouts arent near as tender as they usually are.

if i keep making this same progress for the next month… I’ll keep using all these products…

this has not only helped the physique but given me some extra time because im not having to prepare food all the time and im not chewing all the time… its almost too fucking simple.

coming in leaner, stronger, and not really dropping much weight. i reordered MAG-10 and PLAZMA today. the leanest ive ever been at this body weight of 222lbs.

getting leaner and holding my weight still.
not doing anything crazy just eating 2 meals per day and subbing in atleast 2-3 servings of Mag-10. on WO days i put in the extra 3 servings of Plazma with a Finibar.

I have a couple of questions on taking MAG-10 with Micro-PA and also Plazma all at the same time. Is that safe or recommended? Is Micro-PA a Test booster or prohormone? And does MAG-10 replace protein shakes or do you take it with protein or meals? I’m just a little confused after reading about it. I’m not the heaviest guy out there I’m about 162 lbs and 5’5 and not sure what the effects would be like taking Micro-PA and advice??

All the info you need is here:

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/what-you-dont-know-about-workout-supplementation"target=“new”>What You Don’t Know About Workout Supplementation

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/micro-pa"target=“new”>Micro-PA. And no, we do not sell illegal substances.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10

Ok thanks for the Info I think I may try Indigo as well.

ill tell you right now MAG-10 is beautiful by itself and 1 FINiBAR and 2 servings of Plazma is nice for a pre/peri WO and works well for me.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
ill tell you right now MAG-10 is beautiful by itself and 1 FINiBAR and 2 servings of Plazma is nice for a pre/peri WO and works well for me.[/quote]

Any advice on meal plans for your off days?

i like pulsing every day all day except for one meal.

super easy and i get to have one fulfilling meal.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
For best results, follow the directions on the label of MAG-10. Do not mix anything else with it (aside form optional plain creatine).

MAG-10 is much more than a protein, by the way. See the full description at the store. [/quote]
I didn’t know we weren’t supposed to mix it. What about mixing it with Biotest leucine or powdered agmatine? Is that bad I’m drinking it right now lol

fightnews, anything besides plain creatine could compromise the precise formula and interfere with how Mag-10 is meant to work. Basically, if it needed anything else to work optimally, Tim Patterson would have added it in there.

[quote]fightnews wrote:

For best results, follow the directions on the label of MAG-10. Do not mix anything else with it (aside form optional plain creatine).

MAG-10 is much more than a protein, by the way. See the full description at the store. [/quote]
I didn’t know we weren’t supposed to mix it. What about mixing it with Biotest leucine or powdered agmatine? Is that bad I’m drinking it right now lol[/quote]

try it as is before adding things to it, you’ll be pleasantly surprised :wink:

fightnews, anything besides plain creatine could compromise the precise formula and interfere with how MAG-10 is meant to work. Basically, if it needed anything else to work optimally, Tim Patterson would have added it in there. [/quote] Ok ty luckily I only did it a couple times