Biotest

Trying Indigo 3G for 1 or 2 Months?

Hey guys was doing some thinking and was wondering of using Indigo for maybe month to two months would be worth it. Im sitting at 230 right now and was wondering if indigo in the aloted time I gave you would be worth using to turn some fat into muscle or just to burn it off in general. Any advice would help a ton thanks.

Well, <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G doesn’t turn fat into muscle, but it does partition nutrients toward muscle gains instead of fat storage, along with other benefits. But yes, a couple of months is great.

Thanks Chris, if I read it correctly Indigo helps with pulling fat out of cells right? I’m looking to start getting leaner and need some advice on supplementation to help me do that.

First make sure your diet is in order. Then, Indigo-3G would be a great choice. The product page has all the sciency details. It’s always a good idea to take care of workout nutrition as well. In fact, that should be the foundation of any plan. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma is our premium workout supplement.

Thanks for the advice, im looking to start using Indigo around the end of june, need to save up a little more money to buy 4-5 bottles, but im really looking forward to starting my journey.

Hey Chris just put my order in for Indigo, quick question whats the best dosing as far as taking the pills? I usually work out late at night around 8:45-9:00 pm est. And usually have a carb shake around that time to get me through my workout.

[quote]Shaner99 wrote:
Hey Chris just put my order in for Indigo, quick question whats the best dosing as far as taking the pills? I usually work out late at night around 8:45-9:00 pm est. And usually have a carb shake around that time to get me through my workout.[/quote]

Thanks wasn’t sure if people spaced it out throughout the day or took the full dose at once.

I was curious about this as well. I eat dinner sometime between 5:30 and 6:30 pm. And then I start my workout between 8:30 and 9:00 pm.

On workout days, would it be more beneficial to take the Indigo-3G before dinner or the workout? I wasn’t sure if dinner and the workout were spaced far enough apart for the Indigo-3G to “fully absorb” if I took it post dinner / pre-workout.

[quote]TDoggMac wrote:
I was curious about this as well. I eat dinner sometime between 5:30 and 6:30 pm. And then I start my workout between 8:30 and 9:00 pm.

On workout days, would it be more beneficial to take the Indigo-3G before dinner or the workout? I wasn’t sure if dinner and the workout were spaced far enough apart for the Indigo-3G to “fully absorb” if I took it post dinner / pre-workout.[/quote]

The effects of one serving of Indigo-3G last a long time, at least 6 hours “in the blood”. So you’re probably covered taking it before dinner.

Hey Chris started my indigo, diet has been very good i’ve been shoveling carbs into my system and have been keeping intra workout carbs up, question is though i’ve been getting real itchy sensations in my lower shins and calves, could this be sensitivity to the indigo or the carbs?

[quote]Shaner99 wrote:
Hey Chris started my indigo, diet has been very good i’ve been shoveling carbs into my system and have been keeping intra workout carbs up, question is though i’ve been getting real itchy sensations in my lower shins and calves, could this be sensitivity to the indigo or the carbs?[/quote]

Never heard of that before. There’s nothing that could cause that related to the supplement.