Biotest

Trouble Sleeping

I started the V-Diet on Sunday, December 12th and have followed the diet as closely as possible. I have not been sleeping that well and have been having trouble falling asleep. It isn’t because I am hungry. Any ideas on this?

Nothing else has changed except I started this diet on Sunday. I was extremely fit before the diet and expect to be even fitter after completing it.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Mike

[quote]mdsj1970 wrote:
I started the V-Diet on Sunday, December 12th and have followed the diet as closely as possible. I have not been sleeping that well and have been having trouble falling asleep. It isn’t because I am hungry. Any ideas on this?

Nothing else has changed except I started this diet on Sunday. I was extremely fit before the diet and expect to be even fitter after completing it.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Mike[/quote]

First make sure you aren’t taking your HOT-ROX too late in the day since it has stimulatory properties. I take my last dose no later than 3PM or so.

Second, any dietary change can cause some temporary sleep disturbance. Look into getting some Z-12 if it continues. Great stuff: