Biotest

Tried it. Unsure. Tried Without It. Ordered More!

I tried Plazma and honestly wasn’t sure if it was making a difference or not. I ordered a second bag and upped the amount from one scoop to 1.25. I felt like maybe it was helping. So, then I went through a workout without Plazma and realized: I need more of this stuff in my life! So, I went all in.
And the comic-nerd in me got something out of it, too.
For those who’ve never done it, just use a shaker cup and gently swirl it around until there are no clumps bigger than a large grape (yes, a grape-sized clump is fine) and let it sit in the fridge for an hour or so and it goes into solution on it’s own. I make mine at night and lift first thing in the morning and it’s never a problem. No need to shake it until it foams. I don’t even use the included shaker jug. I use these shaker cups instead (the scoop fits inside it). Water, powder, flavoring, swirl, more water, another swirl, fridge. Done!
IMG_20180929_164333|690x517

Sounds good, man. Glad to hear you’re liking the results.

And, yeah, those shakers are more than a little awesome. I’m refraining from Googling where to get them because I’d be too tempted to start the collection. Ha.