Biotest

Trch822's V-Diet - Started 3/30/2009 - Phase 1 Done!

My stats:

heigh: 6’3"
weight: 276.2 lbs.(gym outfit with ipod on my arm lol)

Just finished my work out:

Front Squats 135 pounds
6, 5, 5, 4 could have done about 20lbs more but was focusing on form as its a new exercise for me.

chin up - body weight
6, 3, 2,2,2,1,1,2

bench 75 lb DB

walk out from feet (no ab wheel)

I’ve followed the diet so far and I was so hungry all day long except for an hour after taking the shakes. I know this will subside after the first week(hopefully)

Measurements:

belly button: 43" 42.5

widest point: 44" 43

Thigh 27" 26.5

calf: 17.5" 17.25

neck: 18.5" 18

Bicep(no flex): 16" 15.5

forearm: 13.75" 13.25

chest: 48" 48"

[quote]trch822 wrote:
God I’m fat :frowning: [/quote]

Well good news is you’re not alone. We’re all fat in one place or another. Thats why we’re all on the V-Diet heh! Glad you started, keep us updated, we’ll be interested in knowing how it works out for you.

Lisa

Welcome aboard!

You mentioned being hungry an hour after a shake. In another thread, I’m advising someone who says he’s too full to get in all of his shakes per day.

So, everyone is different obviously.

But here’s one thing to remember: Your body is well-nourished. A shake has tons of protein, added fiber, good fats, and (in Superfood shakes) the antioxidant equivalent of a garden of vegetables. And you get several of them per day.

So are you truly “hungry” or is it just habit? One thing the V-Diet teaches you is the difference between the two. And you’re right, after a week or so you’ll adjust.

Way to resist. And way to replace the possible binge with a NEPA. No turning back, thats right! Great job :wink:

[quote]trch822 wrote:
Oh forgot to add that last night I had my first food dream.

It wasn’t like I was dreaming of going nuts at a las vegas buffet it was quite the opposite. I had like two crackers or something little in the dream and flipped out because I had ruined all my progress and I’d be embarrassed having to post it on here. [/quote]

LOL!

Great workouts so far, close to end of week 1 yet for you?

trch, nice work. we can never see the changes ourselves but there are visible differences. The weight and inches lost should provide you with good motivation for week two. I think you will find it easier this week. Hang tough!

[quote]draper wrote:
trch, nice work. we can never see the changes ourselves but there are visible differences. The weight and inches lost should provide you with good motivation for week two. I think you will find it easier this week. Hang tough! [/quote]

I agree with Draper. You did lose some nice numbers on the measurements, and I can see many differences in your pictures. For week one, I think you’re rocking along quite nicely.

Lisa

Bottom line really on this V-Diet is that the progression shots are the main thing that matters. And you’re right, you are slimming down and leaning up very nicely :wink:

Tuesday Day 16

NEPA 40 mins on treadmill @3.9

Wednesday Day 17

I hate wednesday. the workout is crazy. 35 second rest

reverse lunge: 45 lb db’s

8,5,4,4,4,4,3,3,2,3 <<<< wanted to cry at the end

bent over row: 165 lb bb

push press: 85lb bb

bb curl: 90 lb

reverse crunch:

haha, nice excuse. I’m gonna use that one!

Congrats, 28 days of this nutritional plan is a true accomplishment. Body comp is what it’s all about.

Wow, great results!! Nice work!

Hey trch, based on your photo progressions, I would call this “10 steps forward, 1 step back”…you’ve made some great progress.

I actually had a couple days like this when I did the VDiet and for me those were very disheartening. In the past my normal pattern when that would happen would be to spiral, but getting right back on the horse helped me not lose momentum. Hang in there.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.