Biotest

Traveling with the V-Diet

On day 2 and feeling great. I have to travel by air on days 27 & 28 (just an hour and a half flight) and wondered if anyone has taken the supplements and powder through airport security. Any problems with that? Thanks, Dan

I never have issues myself. Bags of pills, unmarked bottles of powders, etc.

Excellent. Thanks Chris.

It is hit and miss whether or not TSA pulls your bag aside with the supps in it. I travel a ton for work, and usually take some Grow! or MD in my carry on and I’d say I get pulled aside about 1 out of 5 times (GG TSA!). Never a problem–I just explain that its protein powder. They will ocassionally swab it or put some of it on a table and pour some explosive detector chemical on it to see if it is reactive–its not and I go about my way.

This is assuming you are carrying it on (since you didn’t specify). If you check your luggage, there is absolutely no problems.

My bag always smells so sweet from the raspberry Surge; they chuckle since the detectors are part of the screening process at a couple places. I have gotten cutups from a couple people about ‘trying to get jacked’ though; and have to just laugh and shake my head. So what if I want to look good?

I strongly advice against putting anything in a prescription bottle that has a label on it. At a minimum, remove the label.

edit: also, are you going out of country? I’m guessing the advice here is for domestic travel. Other countries may not be so forgiving about unmarked pills and powders.

Thanks gents. Appreciate the advice. I’ll go with the carry on and take my chances.

[quote]gentlax13 wrote:
I strongly advice against putting anything in a prescription bottle that has a label on it. At a minimum, remove the label.

edit: also, are you going out of country? I’m guessing the advice here is for domestic travel. Other countries may not be so forgiving about unmarked pills and powders.[/quote]

I will have to go to Mexico (3 or 4 day trip) in the middle of my V-Diet next month, does anyone have any experiance going out of country with their sups?

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.