Biotest

Transitioning Diet to Indigo Diet

Chris,

Didn’t want to spill this as it may not pertain to the coaching portion, but I just finished a 12 week Consult with Shelby.

As you know these can be, and in my case it was very low carb. Last 4 weeks was carbs from nuts, green veg only. I had zero cheats or carb-ups all 12 weeks.

The week after I finished I had a clean carbup day, followed with a piece of Dessert as a cheat. The next week after the carbup was dieting the exact same as Shelby’s advice but on my own.

So now - I’m here.

I went to Order as you saw in the spill but we’re out of Stock. Shit … Ok no huge issue.

What I wanted to ask is I’m not sure how to Transition to a regular diet with Plans to take Indigo when it is Available.

I tend to Balloon with carbs, so I figured maybe I should just add Peri to my diet and keep all other meals carbless, except for Veg.

Been eating around 2k cals for this last stretch of diet, and 60min LIT cardio (NEPA @ 125BPM) everyday, fasted if possible.

Stats to help:

6’3"
215lbs
15bf (estimate from 4 point pinch)

Thanks for any direction. I’m not a diet noob, I’ve been trying to idealize my physique for a while. Started at 305lbs 6 years ago.

Cheers.

[quote]Darkane wrote:
Chris,

Didn’t want to spill this as it may not pertain to the coaching portion, but I just finished a 12 week Consult with Shelby.

As you know these can be, and in my case it was very low carb. Last 4 weeks was carbs from nuts, green veg only. I had zero cheats or carb-ups all 12 weeks.

The week after I finished I had a clean carbup day, followed with a piece of Dessert as a cheat. The next week after the carbup was dieting the exact same as Shelby’s advice but on my own.

So now - I’m here.

I went to Order as you saw in the spill but we’re out of Stock. Shit … Ok no huge issue.

What I wanted to ask is I’m not sure how to Transition to a regular diet with Plans to take Indigo when it is Available.

I tend to Balloon with carbs, so I figured maybe I should just add Peri to my diet and keep all other meals carbless, except for Veg.

Been eating around 2k cals for this last stretch of diet, and 60min LIT cardio (NEPA @ 125BPM) everyday, fasted if possible.

Stats to help:

6’3"
215lbs
15bf (estimate from 4 point pinch)

Thanks for any direction. I’m not a diet noob, I’ve been trying to idealize my physique for a while. Started at 305lbs 6 years ago.

Cheers.
[/quote]

100g carb cure- carbs focused peri workout and morning. Should hold you straight until a time you can get Indigo. For any off days I’d keep carbs much lower.

( on a side note- how much did you lose on the shelby plan ? )

I agree with Corst. The “100 Gram Carb Cure” article is a good general guideline to get you started. Just ramp up clean carbs slowly, mainly around workout (as you know) and also for breakfast – you’ll just burn those up anyway if they’re clean.

Also, check out our article in the archives on carb cycling. You don’t want to be low-carb all the time if you want to gain muscle too, and carb cycling is a good option.

Yeah for sure guys. I’m going to go purely peri nutrition first, and I’m not even sure if I’ll do breakfast carbs … we’ll see.

@Corst - This time around with Shelby I went from 231 to 213.5(zero carb).

The first week was kind of a wash, we started with a base of 150g carbs and I fattened up a pound by the end of the week haha. He Immediately took the carbs down to 100/day for the second week.

First run with Shelby was last year, were I went from 216 to 201.5 (see profile back double bi pic for 201.5) was hard as fuck on me physically mentally.

We had to go Zero carb from day one, lasting 15 weeks. By the 15th week I was doing 80min cardio everyday and training x4/wk. I was burned out.

After that I decided well, time for a summer vacation. Went to Europe and I rebounded so aggresively that I came back fatter then when I started with Shelby 4 months prior. All this in 12 days. My family in Greece was taking great offense when I tried portioning myself with their bad foods. So by the end I ate like them and everybody else and payed for it lol.

I got pissed and decided to pack on some Mass. Used Anaconda Protocol 1, and then 2 and nothing really lol. Maybe gained 1-2 pounds of muscle and 15 pounds of pudge in the following months.

So Indigo is literally (assuming it delivers to my body the way it should) a godsend.

It’s funny too… I’m really insulin sensitive… I’ve checked my sugar after carb meals and it’s right back to setpoint as quick as it should be. No real spike, no drowsy after feeling. It just goes ALL to my fat.

No amount or style of Training seemed to help. I was doing Shelby’s training programs at the time too.

Anyway little rant and some more background. I’m super Pumped to hit Christian’s way of training with Indigo and Chris’ diet guidance.

Thanks Fellas.