Biotest

Training Schedule

So I’m new to this so I apologize for such a lengthy post but I just made a new workout schedule and I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it. I’m trying to train for strength and explosion but also overall fitness cause I want to join the military or law enforcement one day in the near future so I have to keep the running/sprints up and the plyometric work for functional fitness. I love powerlifting and Olympic lifts and I’m fairly experienced in both from wrestling and football.

Just a few clarifications fr the program, for shred abs I mean like regular bodyweight abs, for power abs I mean weighted abs. Other than accessory lifts, I’m training in the 1-6 rep range for powerlifts and 1-3 range for oly lifts.
For the explosive/bodyweight workouts I’ll be doing circuit workouts with things like slam balls, battle ropes, wall balls, box jumps, plyo push-ups, tire flips, sledge hammers, farmers walk, ball throws, kb swings, broad jumps, burpees depending on what I’m doing in the surrounding days so it won’t negatively impact my big lifts.

Day 1:
AM- Run, power abs
PM-Back squat, bench, weighted dips alternated each week with either barrel bench/tricep bench, tricep accessory movement
Day 2:
AM- Weighted pull ups, explosive/bodyweight, shred abs
PM- Full clean & jerk/press alternated each week, full snatch, alternate pendlay rows/bent over rows/seated low cable rows
Day 3:
Stretch/mobility/rest
Day 4:
AM- Sprint/interval runs (alternate hill and flat), power abs
PM- Back squat, bench, incline bench alternated with db flies
Day 5:
AM- Pull ups, explosive/bodyweight, shred abs
PM- Power clean variations, power snatch variations, chin ups (weighted and unweighted/ bicep accessory work
Day 6:
AM- Push press alternated with military press + behind the neck press each week, heavy bag work
PM- Deadlifts + SLDLs/ alternated with good mornings each week, alternated each week with front squats + RDLs
Day 7:
Stretch/mobility/rest

Thanks for the feedback, and again sorry for such a long post, its my first.