Biotest

Training Program for Micro-PA?

I was just curious if a training program to maximize the results from Micro-PA is in the works. One of the things I have loved about T-Nation and Biotest is the value of both the workouts and the top-notch supplements. It seems like developing training programs to maximize the results may have fallen by the wayside.

Indigo Training, Reactive Pump and I, bodybuilder were all released awhile back. It’s much easier to justify the monthly expense of the supplements when you add-in the value of cutting edge programs.

I sincerely appreciate the logs and the forums but at least for me, it’s very difficult to develop a program on my own. It’s much easier to follow a program and modify for my ability, my goals and the access to equipment.

[quote]jpg2219 wrote:
I was just curious if a training program to maximize the results from Micro-PA is in the works. One of the things I have loved about T-Nation and Biotest is the value of both the workouts and the top-notch supplements. It seems like developing training programs to maximize the results may have fallen by the wayside.

Indigo Training, Reactive Pump and I, bodybuilder were all released awhile back. It’s much easier to justify the monthly expense of the supplements when you add-in the value of cutting edge programs.

I sincerely appreciate the logs and the forums but at least for me, it’s very difficult to develop a program on my own. It’s much easier to follow a program and modify for my ability, my goals and the access to equipment. [/quote]

I think CT is working on a program if I’m not mistaken.

Plus, in other threads CT has given instructions on how to adapt his “Built For Bad” routine to get the most benefit while using Micro-PA.

Thanks guys. I’ve been following CT’s logs too and I’ve been thinking through how best to adapt his previous programs. I am very, very hopeful he does issue a new program. I love the thinking he’s shared to date but I’m hopeful that he pulls it together for a full program.