Biotest

Training Part of V-Diet

I have checked around to make sure I am interpreting the V-Diet training (intermediate) correctly and have a few questions. Is there a set number of SETS? For instance in intermediate it says 20 reps for each exercise for a load of 4-5 rep. Does that mean do 5 sets of 4 to get to 20? Or is their no guideline, however just get to 20 reps?

The second question on training is, are the workouts completed in a circuit or just get to 20 reps each exercise then move on to the next exercise?
I know the V burn is a circuit, but was meant towards the weight training part.
Getting ready to start Monday after i get stuff!

Sounds like you missed the instructions. Be sure to through every tab of the V-Diet. One of them explains this in detail.

[quote]RDW937 wrote:
I have checked around to make sure I am interpreting the V-Diet training (intermediate) correctly and have a few questions. Is there a set number of SETS? For instance in intermediate it says 20 reps for each exercise for a load of 4-5 rep. Does that mean do 5 sets of 4 to get to 20? Or is their no guideline, however just get to 20 reps?

The second question on training is, are the workouts completed in a circuit or just get to 20 reps each exercise then move on to the next exercise?
I know the V burn is a circuit, but was meant towards the weight training part.
Getting ready to start Monday after i get stuff![/quote]

You want to pick a challenging weight that you can do for the number of reps. The goal is the total reps. If you could do 20 in 1 set, do it. If not take 5. You could even taken 15. Though ideally, the weight will be just right so that you can only do 4-5reps per set.

Do 1 movement then move to the next. So get all your reps and move on.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
You want to pick a challenging weight that you can do for the number of reps. The goal is the total reps. If you could do 20 in 1 set, do it. If not take 5. You could even taken 15. Though ideally, the weight will be just right so that you can only do 4-5reps per set.

Do 1 movement then move to the next. So get all your reps and move on.[/quote]

Thank you for taking a moment to explain that corstijeir… I did go back and saw it on the summary page, I must have overlooked that. I know its probably been asked 100’s of times before and everyone is tired of seeing repeat questions, so thank you for not being sarcastic in your post.