Biotest

Training, Not Hoping!

This is my second day on the V-Diet!!! It is going well so far. I have been very excited and have enjoyed not being hungry!!! I love the extra time i have and look forward to what will happen over the next 26 days…yes! finally a change. Yikes…i need the HOT-ROX!!! back order…ughhhh…can’t wait to get em!

I’m a stout 5 ft and one inch and will be 38 in July, mom of 3, BUT…doesn’t mean i have to look it!!!.. I have gymed it out 3 times a week for the past, oh 20 plus years and need a big change! I want to be the best i can be so here i am…working hard to meet my goals…I have tons of questions…as all this is very new to me…but will look around the blogs before i ask a question that has already been asked…

I’m looking forward to learning how to better take care of myself and transform my body. I’m an RN at a hospital and work nights, so i think it will be challenging to do these long shifts and balance all my shakes, etc but i’m on it…

I have a wonderful support system with my partner (who is way more fit than me) rooting me on and i’m grateful…He his encouraging and helps me be the best i can be…He’s even eating better and training with me more now so i love that…

i am attaching before shots and will list measurements later…i am so embarrassed to put up photos but man, talk about a reason to do it…yikes…they scare me…

well anyway…look forward to keeping up and seeing everyone else progress!!!

Welcome aboard and good luck. My wife and I finished the diet and are almost done the transition. We are really happy with the physical results, but more with the psychological results. This has really changed my taste cravings and has started us on a new way of looking at food. Stick with it and you won’t be sorry.

thanks soo much for the info and encouragement!!! I’m looking forward to my caveman day tomorrow…i wanna burn some serious fat!!! Caveman is the same as challenge day…just i have done some workout sessions kinda like the challenge day and it was called caveman!!! Glad to hear of your victory! I’ll look for your progress on here…thanks again…L

ok…so i’m almost done with day five…i feel great!!! My hammies are sore and my back somewhat tight due to chin ups this am but i am hardly ever hungry!!! I already went thru one tub of protein!!! I can’t wait til the HOT-ROX gets here…it shipped today!!! I do tons of streching anytime i get the chance to avoid tightness and feel like i’m slacking almost having a day off of training tomorrow…

my front squats were the bar 45 x 5 reps x 4 sets- i tried 65 and no way!! almost couldnt get up!
chin ups underhand—these were the hardest!!! great first 4 then the fifth was tough…i did 5 reps x 4 sets w/ slight assist from my trainer pulling up on number 4 and 5 of each set–i will do these on my own!!! i’m determined
db press 20 lbs 5 reps x 4 sets(thought i could do 25 maybe-is this much?)
ab roll out…i used the bench bar on the floor and did it from my knees and that was it…compared to Challenge day i thought is that it?..
that was all this am and i feel pretty good tonight…i hope everyone has a great night!!!

Keep up the good work! I am with you!

Day 11!!! OMG…i have been hungry since i ate my last meal on last weds…i do think its mental but still want to eat…but considering i can already tell a difference in the mirror it keeps me goin!!! I lost 3.5 lbs my first week and no telling how much inches wise, but my waist in my jeans doesn’t fit anymore…i’m finding it hard to get all my calories from my shakes etc in…i have to push myself to do em…
workouts have been going great,i feel like i really am pushing and can see a change…i look forward to day 28…its my heavy day tomorrow so have to get some rest…keep strong everybody!!

2 weeks down!!! Things are better than i could have ever expected…3.5 lbs the first week and 2.0 lbs the second…however the weight is minor compared to the difference i can see. I for sure have inches lost…can’t wait to measure to seea total on that…
i’m pushing thru the shakes…but the results are worth it hands down!!! Hang tough everyone!

Day 22 of 28…i can’t believe it! only one week left…i am determined to push it this week…i can’t believe the results so far…finally a diet and workout plan with REAL results…this has been an awesome experience so far…i’m so excited to finish and see where i end up…i’ve lost six lbs so far…that doesn’t sound like much but for a little person its HUGE…i can really tell a difference in my clothes and i can’t wait to total up inches lost…i can see muscles in my stomach i never knew i had…the back of my legs…ughhh, are finally looking better…can’t wait to get there…hope everyone is doing well…

wow, you are almost there!! That must be an exciting feeling. I am so proud of you and hope i will make it to where you are soon without any negatives.

Day 23 of 28…i want to post each day now so i can make it thru!!!
Today was a good workout…I hope these aren’t too shabby of weight amounts for someone my size!!- Not sure, i haven’t seen many others that are under 125 lbs…
Deadlift - 75 lbs.
decline DB press - 25 lbs
pull ups - bw (holy sh__!! i did it!!!)
turkish get ups - 15 lbs (still nursing a pulled something in my abs, right side so have to sub some ab exercises)
planks - 1 min
will go for my walk after supper, like normal…2.8 mls each day i do it…take the puppies with me!

This morning i had something different happen, i was REALLY dizzy after i had my Se7en and HOT-ROX on an empty stomach…had to lay back down for a few…as usual with other episodes of nausea, it passed…pressing on!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Day 24 of 28…it was a no workout day today and i’m feeling like i should be doing something!!! Already did my walk today so just amped i guess about being done!!! Challenge day tomorrow so i guess i should save my energy!!! I am dying to eat!! Just an avacado is all i want!!

I have grown an appreciation for all healthy foods, considering i can’t have any right now…everyone around me is always eating something…it’s really hard!!! All will be good once i’m done with my 6th set of squat thrusts tomorrow…until then everybody stay strong!!

Day 26 of 28…i just might make it!!! Yesterday was my challenge day and i smoked my previous times!!! Started at 31 min and finished on my final week at 22 min!!! feels really good!!! I am nervous about weighing my final day on weds a.m. though because i’m just not feeling lighter!!! ughhh…i really want to be 2 lbs down but not sure…we’ll see…i can’t wait for peanut butter soon!! Fixing snacks for the kids was sooo hard…i wanted to eat their snacks!!! Nothing but bing cherries and cheese but looked like heaven to me!!! will i ever be able to have cheese again??? hope everyone stays strong and know you can do it!!!

[quote]chandlerinmn wrote:
Day 26 of 28…i just might make it!!! Yesterday was my challenge day and i smoked my previous times!!! Started at 31 min and finished on my final week at 22 min!!! feels really good!!! I am nervous about weighing my final day on weds a.m. though because i’m just not feeling lighter!!! ughhh…i really want to be 2 lbs down but not sure…we’ll see…i can’t wait for peanut butter soon!! Fixing snacks for the kids was sooo hard…i wanted to eat their snacks!!! Nothing but bing cherries and cheese but looked like heaven to me!!! will i ever be able to have cheese again??? hope everyone stays strong and know you can do it!!![/quote]

The thing that I think is really cool about this diet is the mental strength it gives you…what a great bonus…

Hold out just a wee bit longer and you’ll get your cherries and cheese!

i already have grown such an appreciation for leafy greens!!! My food choices will be extremely clean…simply because i get food…can’t wait!!!
Thanks for the encouragement!!!

btw stealth2918…i will follow your progress…for what its worth you look ripped already…we are our own worst critiques right? hang in there!!

[quote]chandlerinmn wrote:
btw stealth2918…i will follow your progress…for what its worth you look ripped already…we are our own worst critiques right? hang in there!!

[/quote]

Thanks for the support…if you’re talking about my avatar, that was from last summer…after WAY too many cardio sessions for my liking. I wanted to go about things a little differently this year…by mostly manipulating fat loss thru diet rather than so much cardio. So, what better way than the V-diet right?

the night of my 27th day!!! WOW!! needless to say i am excited!!! Not sure if i want to see the pics…my befores were SCARY!!! But proof is in the pics so we shall see…Today was my heavy day for workout…

front squats - 60 lbs x5 reps x4 sets
chin ups - BW
DB bench press - 25 lbs
turkish getups - 15 lbs

will touch base tomorrow!!! hope everyone is doing well!!! Stay with it all!!! You can do this!!!

before…scary i know!!!

after #1

before #2