Biotest

Training Fasted with Micro-Pa and Plazma

Would it be unwise to load the stomach up with Micro-Pa an hour before training then Plazma 15mins before and during a fasted training diet?

Thanks in advance

Well, truly fasted weight training is pretty useless. But you’re not truly fasted using <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma as a pre-load. We’d suggest having two servings of Plazma as a pre-load in that situation. And yes, that’s fine with Micro-PA.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Well, truly fasted weight training is pretty useless. But you’re not truly fasted using <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma as a pre-load. We’d suggest having two servings of Plazma as a pre-load in that situation. And yes, that’s fine with Micro-PA. [/quote]

Not to mention it’s counterproductive to train truly fasted.

One is definitely not fasted when using Plazma. You’re getting 38 grams of carbs + 15 grams of protein per serving.

Curious why a fasted diet is useless before training? Im not truly fasted. I am still incorporating my macros during my feed window. Been going on for 30 days now and feeling good. Seeing change in physique, strength gains and size. Matching up my diet with CTs Indigo Hyper program (Best hypertrophy program I might add)

But yes it would not make sense to pre-load with the Plazma on a fasted diet.

I just remember reading back that Plazma should not technically be counted into your macros as it is not actual whole carbs, etc. from one of your posts Chris. Hence why I was I asked.

Anyway thanks for your answers.

Two articles:

Amazed of how fast you reply Chris.

Gave the articles a read and am definitely thinking twice about it now.

Thanks again

Hey Chris,

Just another question. Didn’t want to start another thread for this. So I am considering on stopping my fast. I have purchased Plazma and am quite excited for it to come in.

I will still train fasted right in the morning though. I currently have Micro-Pa and have been using it for a few days now. I am curious if it would be okay to mix Micro-Pa with food (As it does not state it on the label but to just take an hour before workout), or say Finibar? Here’s the schedule idea:

630am - Micro-Pa + FiniBar
715am - Plazma Load
730am - 9am - Pazma Intra

Yes, food (Finibar too) is fine with Micro-PA. No rules regarding with or without food when using Micro-PA.

Your schedule looks great. It’s actually very close to what I do. Since I train about 9AM, “breakfast” is usually a Finibar or two.

Thanks for the input Chris.

Just placed my order for the FINiBARs. I would rather have something quick like the bars than an actual meal. Takes too long to slave over the stove to make a full meal especially in the early morning. And once I do I usually need a full hour and a half to two, to feel comfortable to begin my lifts.

Hi guys,

First post here on the forums regarding Micro-PA. I literally just received my first bottle a min ago, but i was wondering if taking PA by itself will still induce good gains without taking Plazma and MAG-10?

Thanks!

[quote]Nerdy wrote:
Hi guys,

First post here on the forums regarding Micro-PA. I literally just received my first bottle a min ago, but i was wondering if taking PA by itself will still induce good gains without taking Plazma and MAG-10?

Thanks![/quote]

You don’t HAVE to use Plazma and Mag-10 to get results from Micro-PA, but obviously taking care of workout nutrition with the most advanced stuff out there will help. But they work via different mechanisms. Here’s a handy article that talks about it: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/what-you-dont-know-about-workout-supplementation"target=“new”>What You Don’t Know About Workout Supplementation

Ok, thanks for the tip and article!

Just received my Plazma and Finibars. Can’t wait!

Any tips on mixing the Plazma without bits of it clunking up? And I may have shook it too vigorously as it’s taking a long time for the foam to settle. Anyone get this same problem?

[quote]JSilver wrote:
Just received my Plazma and Finibars. Can’t wait!

Any tips on mixing the Plazma without bits of it clunking up? And I may have shook it too vigorously as it’s taking a long time for the foam to settle. Anyone get this same problem?[/quote]

Make sure you are mixing it with enough water, if you follow the directions on the bottle you shouldn’t have any problem. The foam is normal but it goes away. I often prepare my Plazma ahead of time(30-60min prior) and leave it in the fridge until I go to the gym, it can stay in the fridge for 24 hours after it’s mixed and you won’t have any chunks in it.

Yeah the chunks actually disappeared the following morning as well as most of the foam.

Not use to slamming so much liquids right in the morning. Might take first dose 30mins prior to training instead and sip away till next dosage during training.

Had a killer workout Leg workout this morning. I’ve always been taking pre-workouts with caffeine and all that so this is definitely something different.