Biotest

To V or Not to V?

I’m contemplating starting the V-Diet. I’ve been reading about it on here for a couple of days and I think that it’s the sort of thing that I need to reach my goals.

Having said that, I’m not the most experienced lifter, having been in and out of the gym for the past 3 years without ever really putting a huge amount of effort into sticking to a hardcore, dedicated program. I suppose the thing that I’m worried about is that a number of people on the forums have commented that small guys don’t gain much mass on the V-Diet, they just get smaller. I’m 182cm, or 6 foot, and 75kg, or 165lb. I’ve never been someone who can easily gain mass and have kind of resigned myself to the fact that the best I can hope for is a well defined, yet still small-ish mass physique.

That doesn’t mean that I’m ready to throw in the towel. If you guys think that the V-diet can work for me, I’m 100% willing to give it everything and start ASAP.

What do you think?

Based solely on what you’ve laid out, it sounds like your goal is to gain more muscle. This diet is really designed for fat loss. You won’t lose any muscle, but you’re almost certainly not going to gain any appreciable amount [of muscle] at all. My suggestion would be to find a good muscle-building program/nutrition plan and follow that instead.

(Edited for clarity)

I’d have to say she is rite. If you are focused on packing on some pounds then the V-Diet is not for you brother.

If i had your focus and will to gain mass rite now i would probably look into the I,Bodybuilder program! I have a friend that is about to finnish the program and he has made great gains on his lifts and on his body as well.

Give it some thought but the V-Diet is not for you!

Thanks for the advice guys, looks like V-Diet is something to consider much further down the track, I’ll just continue to concentrate on eating, eating and lifting for now.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.