Biotest

TNT Starting the V-Diet!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself.

My names David (TNT), I am 24 years old, 188 pounds, 5’10. I’ve been working out heavily for about 4 years. I’ve done bulk cut cycles but fell off the wagon awhile ago due to illness. I’ve been back at it for about 6 months but with summer coming up quick I decided to dive into the V-Diet.

I’ve always liked challenging myself and to me, this is a new challenge. I am currently on day 3, and to be honest, I feel great. Hunger wise, I get hungry every 2 - 3 hours but after I down a shake the hunger goes away and I’m good to go. I was pretty releived. When it comes to energy, the HOT-ROX really help out. I can plow through my workouts. At night time, after my bedtime I shake, I fall right asleep. I’ve had the best sleeps the past 2 days, and that’s serious because sleep has always been a problem for me.

Like I said, I’m on day 3, and I know it says weigh yourself once a week but I jumped on the scale today just to see if everything was on the up and up. I was 188 pounds Monday and today I am 183. 5 pounds… fat, weater… whatever. Its working and I couldn’t be happier.

Well, I just wanted to say hello and get some support. Thanks in advance and I look forward to chit chatting with you all.

Glad to have you on board. Keep us posted!

Welcome to the V-Diet, iceman! Awesome to hear that you are flying through this thing right now.

Post your stats or pics? Seems like you will be making great progress!

L

ill post up my stats as soon as i get home and i have the paper in front of me. im looking forward to what the end of this V-Diet will bring.

ps. does the HOT-ROX make anyone else just feel weird? to me, its having total opposite affects i thought it would. i thought id have a ton of energy and be really peppy, but it turns out, im finding i just want to sit down after about an hour of taking them. not because im tired but because my legs just get so tired.