I’m on day 2 of the V-Diet. I took my measurements and “before” photos today. Yesterday was quite busy at work and I thought that I should focus on getting the routine down rather than worry about the measurements.
Some things I have noticed so far:
(1) The protein shakes are actually quite filling. Indeed, I haven’t really felt hungry for the two days so far. I know it’s early, but this is a good sign.
(2) It turns out that my old diet was centered on salty foods rather than sweet foods. I do not really like drinking so many sweet shakes-- I would rather have something salty. Nonetheless, I will manage just fine and look forward to the transformation.
(3) I initially was lazy and simply used the cold tap water. The shakes didn’t taste that good. Then, I started refrigerating some water ahead of time, added ice to the shakes, and thus made a smoothie. Much better texture that way.
(4) Banana Cream is the best flavor, followed by Strawberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla.
(5) The training component and NEPA walks are really challenging, at least to me (I am not a bodybuilder-- yet). I am still sore from the first workout on Day 1, but I look forward to doing the next weight session tomorrow.
If any of you have tricks for limiting muscle pain/fatigue while still challenging the body during the weight training, let me know.
I’m pissed off at what my body looks like now. It’s time for change.
PS: I haven’t go around to putting my “before” photos on my computer yet.