Biotest

TK's V-Diet - First Timer

Hi, my name is Therese and I’m getting ready to begin my V-Diet on Monday. I have come to the realization that slow and steady isn’t going to cut it in order to reach my fitness goals. I’ve trained more or less regularly for the past 4 years. I used to be far more motivated as I had a gym in my house and was in a relationship with a personal trainer…to say I had no excuses would be an understatement.

Well, I’ve moved to another state, no longer live with a personal trainer and find myself stressed and busy with a new job. I want to take the choices out of my eating plan for awhile and I feel confident that the V-Diet will provide just that as well as a training plan that is specific and actually (for the most part) seems quick to get through on a daily basis.

I’m not gonna lie…I’m going to need support. None of my friends are as interested in training or diet as I am - so I turn to all of you. :slight_smile:

I’ll take measurements and post before pics soon. I start Monday!!!

Congrats on the decision to make a change. We are all here for each other. As you can see this forum passes encouragement out on a daily basis. Be prepared to be supported!

Good luck

N

[quote]espn_girl wrote:

I’m not gonna lie…I’m going to need support. None of my friends are as interested in training or diet as I am - so I turn to all of you. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Good luck! I know exactly what you mean with the support. Keep posting, and I’ll be here for ya!

You will look awesome! We are seeing your muscles in your profile picture easily so they will just pop after this diet. :slight_smile:

Do you plan to compete soon after being done with the V-Diet?

Good luck!

keep posting we are all here for support. is that a recent pic? cuz if so i do agree with those above that you will look insane when your done. it is tough, and i really think that we are making it through cuz of the support here on these forums, i had zero support from friends and fam. youll do great

[quote]espn_girl wrote:

I’ll take measurements and post before pics soon. I start Monday!!! [/quote]

We’ll be here, toughing it out as well - and cheering you on!

Thanks so much everyone! Yep, that pic is from July…pretty much look the same. I’ve been training for awhile and build muscle easily but I just want to be in the best shape I can. I’ve gained about 8 lbs this summer from having too much fun. :slight_smile:

I had to postpone my start until next Tuesday as I was sent out of town on business…but should be good to go after that. I’m getting super stoked to start!!! I found some friends at the gym that have promised to ‘keep me honest’ and keep gym dates with me so hopefully that accountability will help too.

As for competing…gosh, if I get amazing results maybe…but I never thought I was cut out for it. I’m pretty short and always feel stocky not lean…hence the diet. :wink:

I promise, promise to put up before shot and take some measurements…but it’s not super pretty!

Here’s that front pic…have a bit to go on my stomach and legs… and I’m not looking to be a beast - just a super fit girl. :slight_smile:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.